55

Songs in the chapter: Change Your Ticket - One Direction

Ashton's POV

It was dark out, a cool breeze flowing around as Kat and I walked around the neighborhood, hands intertwined.

Her hair was blown out her face, showcasing all her lovely features, the street lights sparkling her brown eyes. She was so beautiful. I don't know how many times I say that, but it's true. She carries around this bubble of innocence yet her appearance is mysterious yet the complete opposite. It was hard to explain but just know that she was the most beautiful person inside and out, to me.

"I never realized how short you were." I say randomly, Kat looks up at me and chuckles.

"Why do you think I always stare at your Adam's apple?" I laugh and shrug. "I thought you found it hot."

Kat lets out a giggle and shakes her head, "Your dimples - those are hot." Kat says wiggling her eyebrows at me.

I turn my head to look at her, a grin on my face. "Really?"

"No." Kat says seriously but then breaks into another giggle, I chuckle at the angelic sound.

"So... You like dimples. Why am I barely now hearing about this." I say raising a brow at her, Kat hides her face as we continue to walk.

"You never asked." She cooly replies back, biting her lip as she stares at me. I smirk at her as I stop walking and pull her into my chest, her hands instantly wrap around her waist as mine around her shoulders.

"Maybe I should start asking you more stuff..." I say quietly as I look between her eyes and her lips. She giggles and nods. "I guess you should. And maybe you should stop trying to be sexy when your obviously a dork." Kat says wrinkling her nose at me.

I chuckle, shaking my head at the short girl in front of me that I am in love with. She was something else.

"You like me being sexy - you like when I'm a manly man." I say in a raspy voice, nudging my head in her neck.

"Or so you think." Kat says and I move my head from her neck. She pecks my lips, quickly, too quickly before she's out my arms and running down the darkened street.

"You moment ruiner!" I shout as Kat begins to skip around a light pole. I jog to catch up to her, catching her by her waist and spinning her off the ground.

It's quiet outside, the only noise coming from Kat's adorable giggles and my chuckles.

"Put me down!" Kat laughs as I continue to spin us. I oblige, hooking my arms with hers, we continue to skip around in the empty street.

"Your crazy!" She chuckles looking at me and I shake my head, leaning my head so it taps with hers.

"We both are." She nods and we continue to skip around and dance around the street like dorks.

Never in a millions years would I think I'd be able to say that I was dancing in the street with the possible love of my life who is Kat and use to hate any type of emotion. I should be a miracle worker. Or I should thank my miracle worker for giving me Kat.

Kat is giggling with every jump she takes and I just smile at the marvelous site. Her hair is bouncing around, her face bright with excitement, her eyes crinkled due to her big smile.

The loose boho looking shorts she has on are bouncing around, probably making her feel more free.

I can describe how good it is to see Kat so carefree and happy. I hope I was a cause of it, because I know she was the cause for my happiness.

"Stop staring and dance along with me!" Kat chuckles, standing in front of me as she locks her hands behind my neck, my hands instantly go to her hips.

A grin plays on both our lips, "But there's no music."

She shrugs and begins to bellow 'da dum's' as if it's a waltz. I chuckle as we begin spinning and taking steps in the middle of the street.

"Are you on drugs?" I chuckle, she's never been this cooky, not that I'm complaining.

"If you count, then yes." Kat says biting her lip. I smile and lean down, smashing our lips together.

This was my girl.

-

Semi filler, I want to give you cute stuff before shit hits the fan! ;-) They are my otp, what do you think?

Happy Reading! Xx