56

Sunday's were kind of starting to be my favorite, surprisingly. On Sunday's both Ashton and I were off work, home all day for the most part, with Maxie. Although it'll be my third to last Sunday here, I'm sure Ashton will be over my new apartment a lot.

"I brought donuts!" Ashton yells from somewhere in the apartment, I currently had a towel wrapped around my body, just having gotten out the shower.

I walk to my drawer, sliding panties under my towel, a bra next. I bend down, wrapping the towel on my head, my door was closed anyways.

I walked to the closet, grabbing some shorts and a sweatshirt.

"Kat-" Ashton voice says through the door, the first girly instinct is to scream, so I do.

I cover my boobs, then my under wear, then my stomach, realizing I can't cover everything so I just crouch, the new clean clothes in my hand.

"Didn't mean to scare you." Ashton laughs, standing by the door. My cheeks are hot and Ashton isn't helping my embarrassment with his boisterous laughing.

"Kat - babe , I've seen you in a bikini. What's the difference?" Ashton says walking to the bed and sitting on the edge.

"It's very different. Seeing me in a bra and panties is intimate. Very... Intimate." I mumble shaking my head at the man with a very amused expression on his handsome features.

"It isn't - just picture were going to the beach - now wait , picture were at the beach. The sun shining brightly on us, the waves crashing on the shore, Maxie barking at every pelican that flies over us. Wanna a snow cone? I think I see a ice cream stand over ther-"

"I get it." I cut Ashton off, he squints his eyes pretending to look in the distance. "Yup, it's definitely an ice cream stand." He says ignoring me. I roll my eyes at his weirdness and stand up, I gulp at the same time a gasp leaves Ashton's lips.

"Can you get out." I say with a red face, my clothes covering not much since they're bundled up in a ball in my hands.

"Uh - yeah." Ashton days slowly, standing up, instead of walking backwards we walks towards me.

My palms begin to sweat, my heart pounding. "You got a nice tan." Ashton says quietly staring down at me. I give him a small chuckle, looking down at my feet then back up at him.

"Can I change now? Since you've seen this before apparently at the beach." I say somewhat sarcastically. Ashton chuckles and nods.

He grabs my chin, pecking my lips lightly. "You were right - very intimate." He mumbles on to my lips. I gasp, lightly slapping his chest.

"Get out!" Ashton begins to laugh loudly as I push him out the room.

"There's donuts by the way." Ashton says and I nod, closing the door as he smiles at me.

That cheeky fucker.

-

"What did they say?" I say into my phone as I walk out the room and into the living room. Ashton sits on the couch, a donut in hand.

Next to his cup of milk is a cup of coffee and two donuts for me. I give him a small smile before sitting next to him.

"Your brother said that you and your moms relationship is never better and that they wanted to visit you but I told them your living with Ashton so I gave them Ashton's address." Jessie says into the receiver.

"B-But it didn't go smoothly. It was horrible. I basically have no relationship with them anymore? I wonder why he said that..." I say into the phone. Ashton chirps up alittle towards my unknown conversation at the word 'relationship'.

"I dunno. He seemed pretty happy about knowing where you lived." Jessie says and I furrow my eyebrows. This didn't make any sense.

"That's weird... Well thanks for letting me know." I sigh and Jessie and I say goodbye before hanging up. I let out another sigh and grab my donut, biting into it instantly.

"What was that about?" Ashton asks watching me intently.

I shake my head as I continue to chew. "Jessie - apparently my brother called her saying that the trip went great and then they were looking for me and she gave them your address." Ashton furrows his eyebrows, just as confused as I was.

"I don't know what they are thinking or what." I shake my head trying to come up with an explanation.

"Maybe they are going to come and apologize." Ashton says. I stare at him, thinking about the possibilities.

"Unlikely," I say but then shrug. "But could happen."

-

Short! Sorry! But it's beginning! ;-)))))