29

Ashton's POV

"One chance." Kat mutters under her breath. I have to give her a double look to make sure she's serious. I want her to be in this, I don't want to force myself with her if she's going to be unhappy.

"Yes, Ashton, one chance to let you have me mind, soul and... Some of my body." She says, her eyes showcasing a somewhat nervous look. I crack a small reassuring smile, my thumbs caressing the apples of her cheeks.

"You won't regret it." I say leaning my forehead against hers. She closes her eyes and hums in response.

"One more question." I say and she opens her eyes, a small smile on her face. "What is it, Irwin?"

"Is this like official? If I go in public, I can claim you as my girlfriend right? And you'll refer to me as your boyfriend..?"

Kat bites her lip, her eyes roaming my face.

"Mhm." She responds, her hands still on my hip bones, pulling me closer to her so she leans against the counter, my body flat on hers.

"Your making me think you want this more than me." I joke, removing my hands from her face and to the counter just behind her, locking her between me and the counter.

"Me? Pssh, no." She says shaking her a head, a small smile on her face making me believe she's just playing hard to get.

"Hm." I hum, leaning in slowly closer to her, she bites her lip but doesn't show any signs for me to stop. My nose nudges with hers as I attach my lips slowly, carefully to hers.

Our lips move lethargically together, nothing's rushed. I can't tell whether times going in slow motion or we are but it feels so damn good; the kiss, to now be able to call Kat mine, everything.

Kat is the first to break away from the kiss, her hands lightly placed on my chest.

"Your not going to like this but..." Kat starts, her eyes trained on her fingers that play with the fraud on my t-shirt.

"What." I say expecting the worst.

"I was going to go to the gym in a bit and after everything right now, I could use some... Air." She says quietly.

I sigh and take a step back. "Alright, that's understandable. Here, take my car." I grab my car keys from the counter and pass them to a confuse looking Kat.

"What?" I chuckle, furrowing my eyebrows.

"I just thought that you'd not want me to leave and we'd argue and I-I don't know, anyways I'll take my car." She rambles and I chuckle at her again.

"I don't want you to leave but you want alone time and I'm not going to suffocate you. Take my car though, yours is on E." I say hoping she'd just say yes and take mine so I wouldn't have to explain anything to her.

"Fine." She sighs exaggeratedly, a small smile on her face as she grabs my keys from my hand and exits the kitchen.

"I'll probably be sleeping when you get back!" I shout at her from the kitchen, a smile on my lips.

I turn and realize I had food on the stove, a pasta. I put a lid on it and figured we'd eat it for dinner.

-

Short chapter but I wanted to give alittle of what Ashton was thinking and such, what do you guys think?