Leaving Ellesméra

They had all packed what they needed in just five minutes GB clinging to his eggs, knowing they had to remain in Ellesméra for safekeeping as the others prepared themselves.
I will wait for you at the field. Said Saphira, then she roared, fully saddled as she heaved her bulk into the air, swooping over the forest canopy.

Eragon took off running through the trees as Blue regarded GB.
The skeleblaster nodded sadly, gathering his unhatched younglings to himself. I will be with Draco. He explained with a sigh.
Blue smiled softly, petting the side of his face. Go say goodbye. And don't be afraid, because it will be okay.
A glint returned to the other's eyelights. Yeah. I'll be damned if something were to happen.
I'll find you at the cliffs when it's time. Blue told him. GB nodded, heading for the entrance. I'll be there. He took off, eggs and all as he soared off in the direction of the crags of Tel'naeír.

Blue sighed, closing his sockets and gazing at the light that was life, the glow of energy and existence, delving into the nearest plane of the familiar glow.
Dream? Nightmare? You awake?
It was a moment before the immense being seemed to diverge and take notice of him.
We are now. Nightmare responded, his voice resonant with it's ethereal echo.
Oh. I'm sorry for waking you, but it's actually important! The Varden needs us to return, they're in danger!
Oh? What happened? Is anyone hurt?
No, we don't think so, but they will be hurt if we don't hurry…. And I don't know if we should have Error take us across or travel over ourselves.

I- uh- erm-
We'll meet you and bring others. Where do you suggest?
Training field or cliffs, Saphira and Eragon will be at the field and GB at the cliffs- likely with Draco.
We'll meet you… wherever most of everyone we find wants to meet. Dream concluded.
Very well then…. If you were to gather everyone yourselves, I could maybe whip up one last treat from Ellesméra?
Do as you will, though I doubt we'll take that long.
I don't know how long it will be before I can cook something here again! I have plenty of stuff in my inventory, but you know the fresher they are the better!
….Inca berries.

Blue burst out laughing for a moment.
I'll see about that! He promised, receding into the vestibule to cook as he had said he would.

. • ° . • ° . • ° . • °

Blue approached the cliffs and spotted many figures on the edge, some playfighting as others stood still. Some started waving as he stepped past the treeline. He raised a hand himself and returned the gesture excitedly. "Adventure ahead of us!" He exclaimed, tail wagging slightly as he bounded over, carrying a basket carefully as he did so.

"Heya Berry." Reaper greeted him first, floating some feet above the ground. Standing not far off was a ghostly dog monster, grinning at Blue as though recognizing him- not all too surprising given the event that happened between him and Horror.

Said skeleton was draped on the cliff edge, staring at the view beyond while looking one bad nudge away from plummeting to the ground below. Dust was smiling as he watched his bodiless brother interacting excitedly with Phantom as Ghost gazed on with his own smile.

Killer was laying flat in the red clover and juggling knives as Cross added or took them away, X doing random ghost acrobatics between the circle of blades or around the pair.
Seraphim sat with a wide grin as he played with Beast, who cackled as he pranced around the other. Bird was shyly chatting with Dream and Nightmare, the twins' limbs stretching out above them as the other's wings twitched nervously. GB and Draco lay piled on each other, humming loudly a ways down the cliff, eggs close to their bodies as Draco held his wings protectively around them.