Coffee

((A massive HUNK of a chapter.))

Classic had snapped back into place, terrified as he was taken somewhere he didn't recognize, Destiny retreating from the forefront of his mind as he watched the psychotic alternate throw himself at- was that a skeletal dragon? It's skull somewhat resembled a Blaster, but beyond that it seemed to be a dragon of sorts, eyelights blazing red-orange as it wailed.

The beast stood in the middle of a wreck, broken and melted metal scattered around it as it flared its boney wings, membranes glowing a fierce orange. It leapt over a wave of strange, twisting bone attacks as it flapped higher to avoid a random missile firing from a figure flying in the air.

"Who are you?"
"GAH-" Classic yelped, falling to the side at the sudden voice beside him, spotting a very unhappy ghost with hot pink highlights there.
"Geez, don't startle me like that." He muttered, standing back up while regarding the fight. The strange dragon had been lifted up by blue magic and slammed into the ground, letting out a piercing, mournful shriek.

"Again, you never really answered my question." The ghost sighed, voice eerily familiar.
"That's fair, I guess.." He took in the pink tuft of pseudo-hair and eyes before huffing and holding out his hand. "Sa- Classic. I keep forgetting I'm called that now. Heh."

The ghost raised an eyebrow, but lifted a nub to meet the offered hand. "MV Mettaton. I know I don't look like much yet, but my body was destroyed a few minutes ago."
"Ah. Neato." He peered back at the battle, wincing as freakishly flexible bone attacks rose out of the ground and forced the creature down in a cage, roaring all the while as if in pain.
"It sounds injured."

"I honestly don't care." The ghost muttered. Classic glanced at him. He scowled. "It's responsible for the entirely uncalled for destruction of my body! It could be weeks before it's rebuilt again! We hadn't even completed the other prototypes yet."

The dragon battled against the tightening restraints, screaming as if in agony. Now both of them cringed. "What is that guy doing?"
"Killing it, I imagine."
"He's what?"
"It came in and attacked us, Insy is going to kill it."

Classic stiffened, bewildered as he peered back at the screeching beast, watching it thrash and shed tears. It.. looked so miserable, with a wild desperation in it's oddly nonthreatening face. It didn't have even half the sharp points and edges of a normal Blaster.

"Okay, this definitely isn't right." He decided aloud, marching forward.
"If you want to subdue it on your own, be my guest. Good luck dealing with a pissed off Insans!"
He waved off the ghost, thinking.

ዘoԝ сɑη ェ ⅾᥱɑІ ԝiʈɦ ʈɦiઽ ɑηⅾ ηoʈ 𝗄iІІ ʈɦiઽ 𝗉oo𝗋 ʈɦiηց? He asked Destiny as he approached, cringing as it let out a strangled cry beneath the cage of noodly bone attacks.
ყơų ƈąŋ ɧơƖɖ ıɬ ıŋ ℘Ɩąƈɛ. ყơų ɧą۷ɛ ɱơཞɛ ɬɧąŋ ɛŋơųɠɧ ʂɬཞɛŋɠɬɧ ɬơ ɖơ ʂơ.

He blinked, having not thought of that.
"Okay then, anything goes." He muttered before throwing out his arm.

What he didn't account for was the sudden lightning storm that sprung up all around them from the empty white sky as the dragon was dragged over the ground to his feet, bone cage falling apart.

Instead of trying to get back up, it slumped down, letting out a long sigh as the bolts all faded, the world shaking with thunder.
Classic just crouched down by its jaw, completely caught off guard.

When the thunder faded, everything was silent, as if the world was holding its breath. Classic slowly stood back up, muted by the rising confusion.
He blinked at the figures standing around in bewilderment and shrugged, glancing back at the visibly depressed dragonic beast.