Power of Gods, Power of Atom

((I like to think this one is fun.))

"Just checking again, you really want to work with us?" Geno asked for the fifth time, tense as the blue ant shifted in place on the counter, form rippling momentarily.
"I am helping you right the wrongs of this world, not helping you destroy bonds. That is all."

"We're only afraid of you turning on us. We can't make you swear oaths or feel assured that you are on our side." Horror explained.
The large insect paused, mandibles clicking, then abruptly poofed into a glowing cloud, everyone backing away.

The cerulean mist swirled into two shapes, one in front of the currently unconscious Abyss, the other remaining where it was. Unity's voice returned despite having no tangible form.
"I want to be friends, and friends don't betray each other. I also align with your side because Galbatorix should not exist. He's actively breaking apart ancient balances that were already in disrepair due to the gods of this world just.. neglecting them? So weird! Why would they do that?"

By then he had reformed into a pair of blue ants, shimmering as one attended to the unconscious lizard thing that was Abyss and the other faced their group.
"That seems reasonable enough to consider us as allies." Nasuada hesitantly spoke, cautious.

"Thank you! I really don't mean any har-" An earsplitting screech erupted from Abyss, throwing his head back as he went rigid, tail thrashing and knocking into pans and wash rags as he fell into a seizure.
"Ah! What did I do?!" Unity cried in alarm, both bodies backing away.

. • ° BODY HORROR WARNING ° • .

Squawking, the reptile bashed his snout against the counter as diamond shaped welts sprouted from his pebbly skin, fur standing up and blazing with watery greens, gasping before the welts tore free in what was actually opaque gems, spinning and jittering violently as he started melting, bluish skin pulled down by gravity like putty as what lay beneath shone cyan, crystalizing and breaking into glittering dust as the remaining puddle turned to sludge.

Nasuada choked out a scream, backing away as the others stood protectively in front, equally horrified.
"He's unstable! How? I was fixing it! I don't understand?" Unity cried, completely unaffected by the obscene sight before him.
"Did you fucking kill him?!" Geno demanded shrilly.
"Of course not! He's a changeling, his body is just- eep!"

He leapt off the counter as the liquid shot up, Nighthawks bursting into the room to protect their liegelord, only to freeze, not knowing how to handle this horror.
The liquid swirled midair, rotating at high speed within the floating cluster of gems as a light pulsed in the middle.

Strands lashed out, flung by the forces as the entire thing vibrated, gems juddering in and out, in and out like an unsteady pulse.
"𝙸 𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 яємємвєя 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 ησтнιηg 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚊𝚖- ωнαт ιѕ тнιιιѕѕѕѕ-" The word trailed, warped, then devolved into a scream.

One of the ants sprouted wings suddenly, flying back up at the rotating fluid. "I think I can fix this!"
"Fucking hell you caused this!" Horror snapped
"It wasn't my intention!" Unity cried, the ant dissolving into mist and wrapping around the unstable crystal thing.
"Our kinds don't break often; Fate prevented anyone from healing!"

Nasuada had already escaped to the doorway, Nighthawks guarding with Arya at the front, the spinning sphere jolting, rocking side to side before the rotation slowed, thick tendrils of water smacking into the backs of the long, angular crystals and dropping out of the air, writhing unnaturally.

"Is it over?" An echoing voice asked, a face materializing from grey mists. Horror quickly waved a hand and it dispersed.
It very quickly proved to not be over when the baffling entity dragged itself up, using the tendrils attached to gems as legs, body forming into something as it heaved itself upright.