Righting Wrongs

Nightmare sat tensely in the chair next to Nasuada's seat, studying Error beside him as the glitch lay sleeping. It was rare to ever find the destroyer asleep, let alone around others.
But he was troubled by more than that, and it showed.

Even Dream was glancing over in concern, hands fiddling with one of his vines. Abyss was seated beside the Guardian of Positivity, blinking with tiredness and confusion.

After a few minutes of staring at Error's sleeping figure, Nightmare sighed and glanced around, Elva catching his gaze. She was merely waiting patiently, yet her gleaming eyes continually flicked over to rest on him and Dream. Her regarded her kindly, noticing how she fussed with a shining silver ring in her lap.

Blue was an empty seat away from the girl, GB having passed out in his lap and the chair over. Horror was there as well, having decided to come because a few of his spirits would have gone regardless had he not, the conduit slumped in a chair as though asleep, but certainly not.

Finally, the telltale soft thudding announced Saphira's arrival, with her coming her Rider and surprisingly, Angela as well when they entered.

"You are late." Nasuada commented to the pair. Both apologized, the herbalist draping herself over a chair, Saphira sticking her head through the back, Solembum curling up beside her. The noise woke the few that had been sleeping, Error shivering and gripping his shirt as he sat up, GB just yawning and getting off of the slightly exasperated Blue. Horror only smirked at that.

Then they all were paying attention as Nasuada gave a speech to Elva, appealing to the girl's better nature with her resplendent array of arguments to keep her curse. Nightmare wasn't all that interested, he knew what her response would be, and it was unchanging.

Most of the others present seemed just as aware of how fruitless this meeting was as well, Error hardly bothering to listen as he knitted something else, this time an orange and peach color. Nightmare realized almost with a start that it was a child's onesie. He blinked several times to check in case he was wrong, but no. It was a four armed child onesie.

Error caught him staring, raising a non-existent eyebrow. He simply blinked, a tendril poking at it.
The glitch displayed it to him, revealing a sleeve for a small tail as well. Nightmare blinked again, deciding to reach out mentally.
Fresh?
Yes. He's unique, isn't he?
Part of me isn't surprised, I'll admit.
Thanks?

He hesitated, not expecting to hear the.. former parasite speak.
What do you think of this form? He asked instead.
Fresh's voice tiredly replied.
I dunno.
Error tensed slightly, a hand clenching onto his shirt as a faint rustling sound emanated from him.

It's weird. Fresh admitted, mentally regarding Error in concern. Concern! The emotion nearly put a smile on his face, but Nightmare kept it down, glancing at the others to see them all distracted by Nasuada's speech, save for Dream, who was staring at him and Error.

It's weird just feeling things. Fresh explained. And it's like I'm part of Error.
You are not. You are your own self, only growing into what you were meant to be.
Fresh seemed to giggle before stopping himself, more movement sounding from Error, who seemed slightly flushed. It was always hard to tell due to his gleaming tear marks.

Nightmare peered at him in concern, but couldn't say any more. Nasuada had finished her speech, waiting for the girl's response.
She lifted her chin from her hands and spoke.
"No."

There was silence, Abyss seeming to relax now that she finally answered. Elva turned to the others gathered and addressed them all.

"Many of you know what it is like to share someone's thoughts as they die. You know how horrible, how wrenching it is, how it feels as if part of yourself has vanished forever. And that is only the death of one person. None but two of you have to endure the experience unless you want to," Her eyes glanced across Nightmare and Dream.