Love

hey guys :) so thanks for all your feedback on the last chapter, i'll get some of your ideas into writing soon so look forward to those! in the meantime people have been asking for mushy/kinky one shots and i've had this mostly finished for god knows how long so yeah. and i find it pretty surprising that i haven't named any of my one shots "Love" yet lol

Be warned guys, this is like a REALLY REALLY REALLY mature one shot so please don't comment anything mean like "omg this is so gross" or whatever because some people like these and i wanted to upload it so please keep your rude comments to yourself thank you :)

            “Are you okay,” I whispered down to Harry who rolled his head back onto the pillow. I kissed along his jawline and he let out a moan as I moved my hips in circles around his. I moved up and down on his dick, riding him and he was at a complete loss of words, making me smile in amusement.

            “Fuck- I… so good-” he managed to choke out before I kissed him. His hands found my waist – my bare waist for that matter – but they didn’t need to help me. I already knew enough about the ins and outs of Harry’s body, so he didn’t need to help me so much anymore.

            “I’m getting better, aren’t I?” I drawled into his ear. He swore again under his breath as I tried to move faster, the friction giving me just as much pleasure as it was to him. “Oh…”

            There were a lot of breathy moans being exchanged while I tried to kiss him as much as I could. "Maya, faster,” Harry groaned and I attempted to comply with his request. He sat up a little bit and used his strength to move my hips faster against his. I let out low moans as I looked down at Harry.

            “I need this,” I moaned as Harry’s face nuzzled into the side of my neck. Before I knew it, we were flipped over and Harry was pushing deep inside of me. I wrapped my arms around his torso, trying to slow his rough pace down a little bit. “Slower Harry,” I panted. “I want to feel you.”

            Harry’s eyes locked with mine and a smirk spread across his features. “You feel so good…” he groaned. “Is it good?”

            “It’s good,” I breathed, wrapping my arms around his neck as he pushed deep inside of me. I gasped in delight.

            “Is that deep enough?” he asked, looking me in the eyes. I sucked a breath in and nodded. I saw him smile. He continued the steady pace, making sure I was comfortable underneath him. I could feel every aspect of him with each deep thrust he made. “I am so fucking lucky to have you,” Harry whispered. His lips peppered kisses along my jawline as I let out breathy moans. “I only ever want to make you feel good…”

            Harry pulled back to smile at me. He moved his hips faster against mine.

            “Do you want it like this? Or slower?” Harry panted in my ear. “I can go slower.”

            He hit a deep spot and I whimpered underneath him. “It’s so good…” I whined. Harry stayed connected with me, making sure I really felt him. He really knew how to make love to me and I had never felt anything as amazing as these encounters with him. Compared to two years ago when I had my first time, we’d both evolved so much and really came to know each other’s bodies. It was never boring with Harry and that’s one of the reasons I loved having sex with him.

            Harry made another thrust into me and I let out another whimper. “Am I hurting you?” he asked, concerned.

            “No, it feels so good,” I panted over his shoulder. I felt him start to kiss the side of my neck, leaving his mark on me like he always did. I loved the tingly sensation I always got when he would run his tongue over my skin and softly kiss over it again. I knew I was his.