The Baby - Part One

yeah sorry my titles suck i can't think of any good ones so if you think of a better name for this one shot please leave it in the comments lol i'm hoping this is only a two part one shot because i'm getting sick of the long ones lol but some of you had been asking for a baby/pregnancy one and i've had some of this written already so i hope you like it :)

            Harry and I walked through the front doors of his parents' house on Christmas Day and surprised everyone when we walked into the kitchen. Anne gasped and hugged Harry tightly around his neck and kissed his cheek, boasting about how she wasn't expecting him until tomorrow. I was pulled into a hug next and got a big kiss on my cheek as well.

            "You look so beautiful," Anne gushed as she pulled back and looked at me. "Oh my goodness, it's been so long."

            Harry and I had gotten married a little over a year ago and I got pregnant in July with his baby. So now I was five months pregnant and had a baby bump that was quite noticeable. Anne already knew so she started asking me how I've been.

            "Alright, I mean I just drink a lot of water because coffee makes me nauseous which I never thought would happen and I hardly ever drink, but I do get some morning sickness..." I made a slanted face. "It really starts to hit me that I'm pregnant while I'm shopping in the maternity section for clothes..." Anne laughed and smiled widely at me. She wrapped her arm around my waist and led me to the island where Harry was standing across from me, talking with his step-father and aunts and uncles.

            "Can I get you anything?" Anne offered.

            "A glass of water would be great," I smiled and she nodded and turned to get a glass. She filled it up with ice water and I thanked her as she handed it to me.

            "How was the flight over here?" she asked. "Were you okay?"

            "Yeah, it was fine," I replied with a smile. "This is the last flight I'm going on though, like once we get back to the city I'm not gonna fly anymore."

            "That's good," Anne said as she leaned against the counter to look at me.

            "Maya," one of Harry's aunts caught my attention. "Is it a girl or a boy?"

            "A girl," I smiled and nodded. "We're both excited..."

            "Do you know what you're going to name her?" another aunt asked. I looked at my husband who was standing behind them.

            "We're juggling between the names Emma and Darcy," I replied with a nod.

            "Mmm..." Harry hummed. He smiled at me.

            "Maya, sit down," Robin said, standing up from his seat.

            "Oh, I'm fine," I told him. 

            "No, you shouldn't be standing if you're pregnant," Robin insisted and Harry gestured for me to come over. I took my glass of water with me and thanked him sweetly for the seat that he gave me. Harry rubbed my shoulders a little bit and kissed my cheek from behind.

            "I love you so much," he said, kissing my cheek a couple times and pulling back to rub my arms up and down with his hands.

            "Do you two have a house together?" one of Harry's uncles asked.

            "We do," Harry smiled as he squeezed my arms. "I love it."

            "I love it, too," I said, turning my head to look at him. "I like the privacy... you know when you're in an apartment there are so many people living in the same building and..." I bit the inside of my lip and nodded.