Together - Part One

so a majority of the comments on the last chapter wanted Maya to be pregnant in the next one shot... so you're lucky i already had one written! haha i hope you like it :) ENJOY <3

            “Hey, what’s wrong?” Camille asked once she walked into my apartment. I looked over at her from where I sat on my couch, tears in my eyes. “You told me to come over immediately… Why are you crying?”

            “My period is late,” I whimpered. “I-I think…”

            “When was the last time you had sex with Harry?” Camille asked, concerned. “Maya, don’t cry…”

            “I can’t be pregnant, Camille, I’m not ready…” Her arm wrapped around my shoulders and she pulled me closer to her.

            “Do you have a pregnancy test?” she asked. I merely nodded. “Did you take it?”

            “Not yet,” I whispered.

            “Come on, I’ll come with you,” Camille said, standing up and holding her hands out for me. She hugged me for a while. “You’ll be okay…”

            Camille and I sat on the side of my tub with the pregnancy test in the palm of my right hand. We started at the single line and waited for another one to fade in next to it. “Maya, it’s been five minutes. If there aren’t two lines, then I don’t think you’re pregnant.”

            “Maya?” I heard Harry’s name call from my apartment. I looked at Camille for help.

            “I’ll go tell him to leave,” Camille said, standing up and leaving the bathroom.

CAMILLE’S P.O.V.

            “Hey Harry,” I chirped as I walked out of Maya’s bedroom. He smiled at me and pecked my cheek.

            “How are you Camille? Is Maya here?”

            “I’m alright… and she is, but we’re busy now. You know… we have girl things to talk about. We do this occasionally since we’re best friends and all. You understand right?”

            His mouth fell open a bit. “Is she alright?”

            “Yeah, she’s fine, we’re just busy. She’ll see you later though.”

            “Tell her I’ll be at my apartment,” Harry said with a nod.

            “Will do,” I smiled widely at him and gave him a small wave before he walked out. I let out a breath and walked back into Maya’s bedroom where she sat on the side of her bed. The test was in her hands and she was staring at it. “I told him-” Maya held up the test with the second faded line showing through. My jaw dropped. I was able to hug her before her tears started up again.

AN HOUR LATER - MAYA’S P.O.V.

            “Hey,” Harry said with a smile as he walked into my apartment. I stood up from my couch and forced a smile as he walked over. “How was your day, my love?” He leaned down for a kiss.

            “Um…” my voice trailed off and I sat back down, feeling sick to my stomach. I knew I had to tell him. I just didn’t know how.