Age is Just a Number - Part Five

Okay, so i know some of you might be sick of these one shots, and i promise once these are over, i'll start a whole new one :) this was supposed to be like a short story in these one shots, so that's why there are so many parts to it... but i hope you like this one :) ENJOY <3 

MAYA’S P.O.V.

            I woke up the next morning to a very empty and lonely bed. It was just like any other morning when I woke up, but I had been expecting to find a warm body sleeping next to me. Even though I knew Harry wasn’t going to be here in the morning, for some reason I thought that maybe he’d ditch his band commitments and sleep here for the night.

            I was wrong.

            I sat up in bed and wiped my eyes to rid of the sleep that had accumulated in the corners.

            When I finally managed to drag myself out of bed, I trudged out of my bedroom to start my morning coffee. My insides tingled. I wanted Harry. I wanted something. I stared at my coffeemaker and eventually the coffee started dripping down into the pot.

            I would be able to survive on my own for a couple weeks without Harry. He wasn’t even my boyfriend. We were friends… Yeah, friends.

            A friend who I just so happened to have a lot of feelings for, some of those feelings being sexual.

            “Don’t think about him,” I mumbled to myself as I reached for my mug in my cabinet. Yeah, don’t think of the freaking blowjob you just gave him last night, the small voice in my head said. “Oh my gosh…” I whispered, shaking my head.

            I found my phone in my bag and plugged it into the speakers I had in my kitchen, thinking that maybe music might get my mind off of Harry.

            It didn’t.

            Christmas time came along and I spent time with my family. I was sitting at the dining room table with my family and relatives, surrounded by dishes upon dishes of food, when my phone rudely went off in my back pocket. All eyes turned to me.

            “Sorry,” I mumbled, embarrassed. I blindly ignored the call and stuffed my phone back into my pocket. We were in the middle of a big conversation and everyone looked surprised.

            “Maya, do you have a boyfriend?” my aunt asked from across the table.

            “Um… something like that, I guess,” I answered with a blush. I looked down at my plate and pushed my peas around with my fork.

            “What’s his name?” my mom asked curiously.

            “Harry,” I answered, my stomach tying up into knots.

            “That’s a name that you don’t hear very often,” one of my other aunts said with a smile.

            “There’s a famous guy named Harry,” my cousin announced from my right. “Harry Styles.”

            “Oh, I’ve heard about him,” my mom nodded. “He seems like trouble.”

            My eyes widened a little bit.

            “He’s living in New York City,” my cousin said with a smile.

            “He’s probably a player. All people that young and famous are,” my first aunt shook her head and cut some more meat on her plate.