Kidnapped - Part Two

GUYS I LOVE THIS SO MUCH IDK HARRY'S SO DARK IN THIS AND IT'S REALLY HOT AND I HAVE LIKE 18 PAGES ALREADY ON MY WORD DOCUMENT BC I'VE BEEN WRITING ALL AFTERNOON SO PLEASE COMMENT AND STUFF <3

“Thank you, Liam,” he said and nodded him off. He closed the door behind him and I felt the energy in the room change within a second as he approached my bed. “I heard you had a panic attack.”

            “I’m sorry, Sir,” I said, biting my bottom lip.

            “There’s nothing to be sorry about, Maya,” Mr. Styles said as he resumed the place where Liam had just been sitting. “Unless you have something to be sorry about.” He looked at me with his eyebrows raised. I shook my head. “I wanted to get to know you a little bit, what you like to do and your hobbies so I can make your stay here a bit more comfortable.”

            I felt my jaw drop a little bit. “I-I like to draw… and paint, Sir.”

            “Really?” he tilted his head at me. “What do you like to draw and paint?”

            “I draw people and paint landscapes, Sir,” I answered obediently. Mr. Styles smiled.

            “I’ll have to get you some art supplies then,” he said as he looked at me in the eyes. I swallowed hard. “What else?”

            I paused as I thought hard about my hobbies. I bit hard on my bottom lip. “I really like classical music, Sir,” I told him with a small nod. Harry smiled a little bit.

            “I do too, Maya. Who’s your favorite composer?”

            “I really like Bach and Beethoven, Sir,” I answered. “And Mozart and Vivaldi as well, Sir.”

            “I’m beginning to like you already,” Mr. Styles said. “Do you like to read?”

            “Yes, Sir,” I replied.

            “Well I can take you to my library then,” he said as he turned his head a little bit.

            “I um… I use reading glasses, Sir. I don’t have any with me.”

            “Oh, that’s no problem. We’ll get your eyes checked with Dr. Payne and I’ll get you some reading glasses. What else?” he asked, suddenly becoming so much warmer and radiant. He loosened up a lot as he looked at me with an easy smile.

            “Um… I like to write about my days and stuff, Sir,” I said.

            “You keep a journal?” he asked with bright eyes.

            “Yes, Sir,” I answered.

            “I admire that in girls for some reason,” Mr. Styles said. I just looked at him, waiting for his next question. He turned to look at me. “No one showed you around your room, right?” he asked and I shook my head.

            “No, Sir.”

            “Let me show you your closet, there’s a bathroom attached to it on the inside that you’re probably not aware of.” He stood up and I followed him across my room to my closet. He opened it and we stepped into a room that was probably bigger than my actual bedroom itself. It had rows and rows of clothes and there were shoes on the bottom of every shelf. “Down there you have fancy and casual dresses if I ask you to dress up, find something appropriate for the occasion. Then you have trousers and shorts and sweats if it gets cold in the winter, but this room has a fireplace and a heating system running through it so you should be warm in the winter. There are also sweaters in that aisle. Next you have shirts and blouses and everything that falls into that category. Finally in this aisle down here you have underwear and undergarments in the drawers and lingerie that is hanging up that I will eventually ask you to wear. Generally after dinner you will get changed into your pajamas but you will wear a nice bra and underwear to bed because I will most likely be coming in to see you before I let you go to sleep. Do you have any questions? I am giving you permission to ask me something now.”