Letters to Maya

So, this one kinda goes with my story Everyone Deserves a Second Chance. (If you haven't read it, please go check it out!) this is just a letter that Harry wrote to Maya, so i hope you like it :) BYE MY LOVES <3

Maya,

     It’s been almost a month and I miss you so much it hurts. I think of you all the time and I wish I could just hold you in my arms again. I know we talk on the phone every day, but it’s just not the same. I just want to see you’re beautiful face and tell myself that I am the luckiest man alive.

     I hope you’re doing well. I haven’t been doing much. I went for a walk with my mum, just like you told me too. We couldn’t go very far though, only to the end of block before I was nearly all out of breath. It’s so different from before, walking. My heart pumps faster and I breathe more heavily. I vaguely remember going to the gym with the boys and lifting weights and running on the treadmills. I would always say I hated running, but now, I have the urge to run an entire marathon. I promise, when I get better and when I’m with you again, I’ll go for runs with you.

     My mind keeps wandering off to pictures of you in my head. Maya, you’re so flawless that I don’t think anyone else in this entire world is able to compare to the beauty that I see in you. I know I’ve told you countless numbers of times before, but you really are the greatest thing that ever happened to me.

     Would it be weird if I told you how much I want to kiss you senseless? I guess it would be, but I really don’t care. There is just something about the shape of your lips and the way that they feel against mine that makes me go weak in the knees. I don’t think I can survive much longer without another one of your kisses. They are just so perfect and whenever we kiss, it makes me fall even more in love with you. I love you, Maya. I love you. I love you. I love you.

    This letter is pretty all over the place, isn’t it? My thoughts are all jumbled up, but all I can really process is how amazing you are. You’re just amazing at everything you do, whether it being speaking normally to me, laughing at my terrible jokes, or kissing me goodnight before we fall asleep together. I’m just so happy you’re mine.

     I miss you. I know I said that before, but I really do. It’s weird not seeing you all the time. It’s weird waking up all alone in the morning where I’m always half-expecting to find you asleep next to me. And let me tell you Maya, you are so beautiful when you’re asleep. I love you. I love you, Maya, and never forget that. Even when I’m an entire ocean away from you, just know that I still love you as strongly as I always have.

     Oh, I didn’t tell you that I went out for breakfast for the first time since I’d been here. It was so strange, seeing actual people again. I was with my mum and we had a nice conversation over tea, but I had to keep my hood up and my sunglasses on. I just want everything to go back to normal.

    So, a woman had walked into the diner that my mum and I were at and I swear, she looked just like you, and I felt my heart skip a beat. That’s what happens when I think of you, Maya. You’re perfect. Anyways, I nearly jumped out of the booth I was sitting in and ran over to her to kiss her. But, before I could, she turned around and wasn’t even half as beautiful as you are. That sounds mean, but it’s true. She didn’t have the same eyes and a different body as you. It was quite disappointing actually. Then I realized that you’re thousands of miles away from me. And that hurt pretty badly.

     I know this letter is getting pretty long, but I just want to keep writing to you. Maya, Maya, Maya… Sorry, I just love your name. I love the way it sounds and I love the way it looks on my wrist. Whenever I look at that tattoo, I immediately smile. I’m so happy we got them together, even though I can’t really remember.

    Speaking of tattoos, I’ve just realized how many I actually have. Maya, why did I get all of these tattoos? What was I thinking? I mean, some of them are pretty cool, and I like them, but others are just like, ‘Was I drunk when I got this tattoo?’ I guess I was different back when I got them. I guess they meant something to me when I got them. However, I don’t remember why a clothes hanger was important to me in any way besides hanging up my clothes.

    What else is there to talk about? Nothing really exciting is happening here. My mum or sister sometimes comes home with magazines that have some articles about you. Seriously, some people are so stupid. I hate how people just totally make up rumors about us. They think they know what it’s like between us, when in reality they don’t have the slightest clue.

    How’s work, love? Is everything alright? You must be so lonely at home… I feel bad. I’ll be there soon enough to keep you company. Well, I mean you do have Louis and the guys and all your friends, but the house must seem so big and empty with only you in it. I miss our house. I can’t remember it so much off the top of my head, but I can remember some parts of it. And it’s lovely.

    I’m really just writing whatever crosses my mind right now. I might have my mum go to the library to get me some books to read. I really don’t even care what they’re about. I’m so bored that all I do is sit around the house, watching TV, talking with my mum, Gemma, or Robin, or reading one of my mum’s cookbooks as I sit at the kitchen table. This is quite random, but wouldn’t it be cool if I learned sign language? I definitely have the time to, so I might google videos and learn. You never know when you’re going to need it, right?

     I wonder if you’re thinking about me half as much as I’m thinking about you. I know you’re busy with work, and I understand that, but I’m just curious. I guess I just have too much time to think to myself. That’s what happens when you’re stuck inside a house 24/7.

     I’m probably taking up a lot of your time, making this letter so long, so I’ll end it now. I really don’t want to go, but I’ll leave you be. You can call me whenever you want. I’ll be here. So, goodbye, my love. I love you more than you will ever imagine. I love you, I love you, I love you, Maya. I do.

I love you,

Harry

p.s. I love you.

Sorry if it wasn't very long... :\ merp. i'm sick at the moment, so i haven't been writing very much... gah, i hate being sick :( it sucks. 

Sooo tweet me :) @Char_luvs_1D

please comment comment comment down below :) it makes me happy :) BYE <3