Kidnapped - Part Seven

GUYS I AM SO SORRY THIS TOOK ME LIKE 20 YEARS TO UPLOAD omg I've been so distracted lately bc i met this guy on omegle and we've been kiking each other and he's younger than me but he's also like super hot but also like a really big asshole so at night when i'd normally be writing for you guys i've been talking to him or talking to guys on omegle bc no guy will talk to me in real life OKAY I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS IT'S THE LAST PART PLEASE REMEMBER TO COMMENT I LOVE YOU ALL <3

            I was so angry that I walked straight into the elevator and went up to the sixth floor where Mr. Styles’ bedroom and office were. My legs were really guiding me at this point. I deserved to know what this man did for a living. He was my kidnapper for god’s sake. He couldn’t continue to keep it a secret from me.

            The elevator opened onto his floor and stomped down the hallway in search of his office. I burst through an unknown door and stumbled into a room where Mr. Styles was sitting at a desk with a phone pressed to his ear. His eyes darted up to me. “Let me call you back,” he said as calmly as he could into the phone.

            I was already stomping over to his desk as put the phone back onto the receiver. “Who brought you up here?” he demanded lowly.

            “I brought myself, Sir,” I replied through my teeth. “I need to ask you a question.”

            His eyes were as dark as I’d ever seen them. His jaw was clenched tight and his fists lay taut on the mahogany desk. “What?”

            “What kinds of things do you sell?” I asked, leaning forward onto his desk. It was a pretty futile attempt at trying to seem tough because all he had to do was stand up from his desk and his height overpowered all my pride.

            “I told you I don’t talk to my girls about my business. Now you seem like you want to get punished, so if you don’t, you can turn around and leave.”

            “I deserve to know,” I dared to reply. “Sir.

            “Who the hell do you think you are, talking to me like this?” Mr. Styles growled.

            “You took away everything I had when you kidnapped me. I hope you’re happy with yourself. I at least deserve to know what the hell you do for a living.”

            Mr. Styles just glared at me. “You’re coming with me,” he grumbled.

            As he grabbed my wrist harshly and took me out of the room and down the hall, I obediently followed. “You can do whatever you want to me, spank me or whip me, but it won’t take away the fact that you’re a psychotic sadist who sells illegal products!”

            In a blur, Mr. Styles spun around and slapped me hard against my cheek. “Don’t you understand that you are my property right now? You do not have the power to talk to me like this,” he growled.  I just looked at him and shook my head.

            “Fifty,” I seethed as the crop came down on me one last time. My entire bum and the back of my thighs were numb and stinging from the pain. In a way, it felt alright though.

            “I should be doing more than that,” Mr. Styles whispered. “You need more of a punishment.”

            I think he knew that inflicting pain on me wasn’t going to be enough of a punishment. I heard him walk away to put the crop back where it came from and I struggled to stand up from where I was bending over the back of his couch. When he approached me again, he grabbed my wrist and pulled me over to his bed, feverishly undressing me before he forced me to lie down on my back.