Never Too Young - Part Three

sorry i've totally neglected these one shots for a couple weeks... a couple of you have been asking me to update one and i wanted to add another part to this one shot, but i didn't get the time to finish it... but here it is!! ENJOY <3

            “Yeah, I heard they hook up all the time,” a girl said as she stood a couple feet away from my locker. I discreetly looked over. “Which is totally not fair because Harry is fucking hot.”

            “Who? Maya and Harry?” one of her friends asked. I kept my eyes on the lock that I was opening.

            “Yeah have you seen them together? They’re literally always making out.” I kept my eyes in my locker and exhaled as I switched my books. I tried not to let these rumors of Harry and me get to my head, but I just hated the fact that there were people talking about me behind my back.

            “It’s not fair that he went for a girl like Maya. She’s so weird.”

            “I think she’s pretty…” one of the girls said softly.

            “Not that pretty,” the first girl said. “He needs a better taste in girls…”

            “I bet she hasn’t even touched him yet,” one of the girls said. I swallowed hard and kneeled down to get my books. When I stood back up and slung my backpack over my shoulder, I kept my locker open, looking into it as I eavesdropped on their conversation. “Oh shit, here he comes.”

            I closed and locked my locker right as Harry showed up. “I thought you were going to show up at my locker,” Harry teased as he put one hand on my waist and leaned in to kiss me.

            “I got out of class late,” I lied as he held one of my hands in his and pressed me up against the lockers. “Those girls over there think you need a better taste in girls,” I whispered on his lips as they brushed against mine. Harry didn’t even glance over because he knew they were watching the two of us. “They think you’re hot.”

            I honestly didn’t even process that Harry was kissing me and prying my mouth open with his. My head was completely spinning once he pulled away. “Why don’t we finish this at my house?” Harry suggested softly. He took my hand and started down the hallway. We walked past the group of girls, but Harry completely ignored them.

            “Gosh, doesn’t your face ever hurt from kissing me?” I teased as I sat up in Harry’s bed. He pulled me back down though. It was nearly four o’ clock and we’d just been laying in his bed, basically just kissing each other.

            “Nope,” Harry whispered, trying to lean in again. I turned over and Harry chuckled and wrapped his arms around me from behind.

            “So what are you getting me for Christmas?” I teased, turning over to look at him.

            “Well, you’re coming over my house for a party. Just the two of us,” Harry said, raising his eyebrows. “I’ll give you your present then.”

            I smiled. “What do you want for Christmas?” I asked with a smile.

            “You,” Harry answered simply.

            “How cute and romantic,” I teased.

            “Yeah, yeah,” Harry replied sarcastically before pulling me on top of him yet again for a kiss.