Reunion

So i don't even know what to say, really. I haven't been on here in literally months and honestly I never thought I would be back on here, I kind of just wanted to lay this to rest as my high school years. I'm going to be a junior in college which is crazy because I was writing stories on here when I was a junior in high school. Anyway, long story short, I was seeing this guy this year and he broke up with me so I put that into Harry and Maya and it's 2:15am right now and I thought I'd just post what I'd written. Most of this that I wrote about has happened to me (like all the stuff Maya talks about with their relationship, word for word, this guy said some of these things to me), but the rest is made up, but I lowkey wish will happen at some point. Also there is some drug paraphernalia involved in this one shot so if you're young just be wary of that. I hope you enjoy!

----------------------------------------

MAYA'S P.O.V.

"This should be your perfect opportunity to meet new guys," Camille said to me as we walked into the frat house that was having a party tonight.

"I don't know... Meeting guys at a frat party is not how I'd like to meet someone," I said as we made our way to the back of the house where the drinks were.

"You think meeting strangers on tinder is that much better?" Camille asked as we waited behind other people trying to get drinks at the bar.

"It's worked for me in the past," I shrugged as I gathered my surroundings and the amount of people in the house.

"I think meeting a guy in person and then taking it from there will be better for you," Camille told me as she pulled her phone out of the back pocket of her jeans.

"Yeah, well all the guys here are gonna be drunk," I said, scoffing as people pushed past us. "And I'm not looking for a drunk hookup tonight."

"Well, all I'm saying is keep an open mind."

We reached the bar and Camille told the guy working there for two mixed drinks, which seemed to just be vodka mixed with some very concentrated juice. We thanked him and then turned, trying to find an open place to stand and talk. We ended up in the backyard of the house where there were a bunch of people standing and talking as well. A few guys came up and started talking to us but I let Camille do most of the talking since I wasn't particularly fond of frat parties.

I was kind of people watching as I stood there and half listened to the conversation Camille was having with these two guys. My stomach dropped as I turned to look at the backdoor and saw Harry walking outside with one of his roommates. I think I noticeably gasped and Camille looked at me as I looked away from the house.

"Harry's here," I mumbled and she raised her eyebrows, looking at where I had just turned from.

"Who's that?" one of the guys asked.

"Maya's ex," Camille said, as if privacy didn't mean anything.

"We weren't really together..." I said curtly.

"He still broke up with you," Camille said. "You should go talk to him."

"I don't think he wants to hear from me or even see me..." I shook my head.

I was still looking in his direction, somewhat wanting him to see me yet also wanting to shrivel up and disappear. Harry and I didn't have a terrible breakup per se, it was just that I ended up liking him a lot more than he liked me. Our relationship was very "casual", we would see each other on the weekends, occasionally go out on dates, and just pretty much have sex every time we saw each other. He treated me as if I was his girlfriend, texting me every day between our classes and sometimes late at night when we both should have been sleeping. He'd call me beautiful and gorgeous and we'd cuddle together on his couch while watching Game of Thrones, which I didn't particularly like because of the gore, but I watched anyway since I knew I'd get to cuddle with Harry. We would smoke weed and drink together, not always at the same time, though the few times we did I ended up getting sick and Harry would rub my back as I got sick in his toilet. Some nights that I stayed with him we'd tangle our legs together and cuddle for a little bit before we went to sleep and I honestly just felt so happy and safe with him. We'd get breakfast sandwiches and coffee the next morning and go back to his apartment and watch more Game of Thrones until I had to leave for the day.