The Boyfriend Tag

hey! so i know i already have a one shot with a boyfriend tag, but this one is when they're older and stuff, so yeah... and i know some of you suggested some one shots so i'll try to get to writing those when i can :) okay, i love you all, bye!! <3

“Hey everyone,” I enthused as our twitcam opened up on Harry’s laptop. “Sorry we haven’t made one of these in like twenty years…” 

“We’ve been travelling a lot,” Harry smiled. “Because it was just someone’s birthday…” He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my cheek. 

“We went to France for two weeks and Italy for two weeks and then we went over to Spain for a week and then we flew over to England to see Harry’s family for a couple days and then we went to Ireland and travelled around there for a couple days as well. And I got super tan, look!” I showed them my tan line on my shoulder

“And we had an amazing time, I think it was the best vacation I’d ever gone on,” Harry said. 

“Awe, was it really?” I asked with a smile. I put my hand on his cheek. 

“Yes,” he cooed and softly kissed my lips. 

“So we’ve been home for a couple days and we don’t have jetlag anymore and I drank a big cup of coffee like an hour ago so I’m all ready to go,” I said excitedly. “We’re going to be doing another boyfriend tag because we’re going on three years that we’ve been together,” I said as I held Harry’s chin in my hand. “Well, it’s like a couple months over two years.”

“So yeah, our third year and we’re still going strong,” Harry said and his hands moved to my sides and squeezed them to make me giggle. 

“So if Harry doesn’t know stuff about me then we’re going to be having some problems here,” I looked at my boyfriend who raised his eyebrows. “And since we’ve been together for so long, we’ll answer a surprise question that I have. Should we get right into it?”

“Of course,” Harry replied as he pulled my legs into his lap. 

“What was my first ever job?” I asked looking at the list I had on my phone and then put it face down on the bed. “Like, my first real paying job.” 

“You never told me this,” Harry insisted. 

“I did too,” I assured him. “I wouldn’t ask it if I never told you.” 

“Well you must have hated it because everyone hates their first job…” 

“Yeah, I hated it a lot,” I agreed. “But what was it?” 

“You worked… I’m just going to guess, did you work at a grocery store?” 

“Wrong,” I said. “It was a movie theater.”

“Ah shit you did tell me you worked at a cinema,” Harry groaned. “But that was like, really late at night once.” 

“It’s called a movie theater,” I corrected.  

“Cinema,” Harry insisted.

“Movie theater,” I bantered back. 

“You’re wrong, you’re so American!” 

“You’re so British! Who the hell says cinema? It’s the twenty-first century!” I laughed and Harry pretended to scoff and pushed my legs off his lap. “No…” I whined. “I’m sorry…” I kneeled up and wrapped my arms around his neck. 

“Say you love me,” Harry said. 

“I love you,” I repeated over and over again as I kissed his cheek.