New Year's Eve

Okay, so this doesn't really follow after the last chapter, because these aren't really chapters and are just like random scenes... so yeah... i've had this written for a little while, and i hope you like it... there's some awkward parts, so don't read it if you're uncomfortable with those types of scenes... okay, thanks so much for reading!! :D ENJOY <3

            Harry held me close to him the entire night. It was New Year's Eve and we were in Times Square to see the ball drop at midnight. Harry kept his arms around me the entire time, just to be sure I didn't potentially freeze or something. It was cute though, having his arms around me all night. 

            The whole place was so loud and we were all squished together into a tight space. We had a clear view of the ball that was going to be dropped, though. I'd come to this before, but only with my friends. It was sorta like a tradition between us, but even they insisted that I go with Harry so that I'd get my kiss at midnight, then maybe a little something more when we got back to my apartment. To be honest, I think they were more excited than I was...

            All throughout the night, there were a lot of people singing and to be honest, not a lot of them were very good. Maybe it was the cold weather. Harry didn't seem to mind though, he just stood behind me the entire time with his arms wrapped around my waist, occasionally whispering in my ear how much he loved me. 

            Harry was asked for a couple pictures, some of which I took, while other girls asked for me to be in them as well. Besides that, we only spoke softly to each other. There was something about the sound of Harry's deep voice in my ear that I loved so much. The words that were only directed towards me and no one else. The words that were between only me and Harry.

            Harry surprisingly didn't kiss me as we waited for the clock to strike twelve. Well, he kissed my cheek, but he didn't give me a single peck on the lips. His arms were just secured around me with no intention of letting go. My whole face was cold and I was so happy that I'd brought a hat, scarf, and gloves. I'd probably freeze without them, even with Harry holding me.

            Get ready ;D - Camille texted me at exactly 11:59. I laughed and stuffed my phone back into my pocket. I turned around in Harry's arms and wrapped mine around his neck, resting my head on his collarbone.

            "Five! Four! Three!" Everyone yelled once it was time for the final countdown. I looked up at the ball as it dropped. "Two! ONE!" 

            I smiled and looked up at Harry who immediately pulled me into a long kiss. I wrapped my arms tighter around his neck and let our lips meld together. It felt like forever, but it was probably only a couple minutes. Music played all around us and there were a lot of people yelling and screaming, "Happy New Year!" 

            When we pulled back I hugged Harry around his neck, having to stand on my toes, and just held him. He did the same, kissing my cheek occasionally and rubbing my back. He pulled his head back a little bit and kissed me again. We didn't even have to say anything, we were both thinking the same thing: I love you

            "Gosh it was so loud there..." I said, taking my shoes off at the front door of my apartment and stripping off my coat, as I watched Harry do the same. He didn't bother hanging his coat up, so he just dropped it on the floor and pulled me back into him. 

            "Happy New Year..." He whispered on my lips before pulling me into another kiss. I pulled his beanie off as his lips were still on mine and dropped it on the floor. We stumbled backwards into my apartment a little bit and I realized that my living room light was on. Harry's hands were securely holding my waist though, so it took a little bit of strength to pull away and step back from him. I quickly shut it off.