Marcel - Part Three

hey so sorry it took me so long to upload i met this guy who i think i kinda like and yeah we've been talking like nonstop and yeah so i haven't had much time to write and i'm also getting a job over the summer so i'm not sure how much i'll be able to really upload but i'll try my best :)

_____

MAYA'S P.O.V.

I opened the door to Harry's bedroom and closed it behind me. I found him how I had left him with his shirt off and jeans left unbuttoned.

"Hey," he breathed, looking away from the TV. I crawled from the end of the bed up to where he was lying down and he wrapped his arms around me as I gently lay on his chest. "Did that little prick say something mean to you?" Harry asked once he realized I was softly crying.

"No," I whispered, "No, he was nice to me."

"Why are you crying then?" he asked calmly as he ran his hands up the back of my shirt.

"I... I'm just upset."

"Don't be," Harry whispered. "What can I do to make you feel better?" I didn't answer and when I pulled back he used his thumbs to wipe away the tears falling down my cheeks. "You're too beautiful to cry," he whispered. He tugged some hair behind my ear. "You're beautiful."

This was the Harry that I loved. The side of him that was kind, compassionate, soothing, and loving. The side that would drop everything to be with me and comfort me. His green eyes looked into mine and I softly kissed his lips. "No matter what anyone else says," I whispered as I pulled back, "I love you."

"I love you, too," Harry whispered and I smiled softly before we kissed each other again.

Marcel was obviously avoiding me for the next few days and even though I wanted to talk to him and kind of apologize for what had happened, he did everything he could to not cross my path. Even when I tried to text him he ignored me. I figured he needed his space, so I let him be for a couple days.

Everything was normal for a while. Harry and I spent a lot of time together and then spent some time with other friends. I had told him that we should hang out at my house more just to give Marcel his space at home and Harry was okay with everything.

We came back to my house one Friday after school and Harry lay back on my small twin sized bed as I walked around my bedroom, organizing things that seemed out of place and changing into sweats and a tank top.

"You look stunning," Harry hummed as I shimmied out of my skinny jeans, exposing my dark pink lace underwear. "Don't put sweats on."

"Babe," I giggled and Harry sat up and put his arm out. He tugged me over to him and I smiled as I snuck his arms around my waist. His hands squeezed my bum and I giggled as I kissed his lips. He lay back and took me with him and I crawled on top of him, straddling his waist and resting my forearms on either side of his head.

"You're such an amazing kisser," I whispered as I pulled back slightly.

Harry smirked. "I've had a lot of practice kissing you over the years," he whispered with a smile. I pecked his lips once before I pulled back again.

"I love your dimples," I giggled as Harry smiled and I pressed my index finger into the one on his left cheek.

"Stop it," Harry grumbled and I raised my eyebrows. I sat up on his waist and he sat up on his elbows.

"You don't like them?" I asked, tilting my head to the side.

"I don't like when you poke them," Harry breathed and I giggled softly.