Illegal - Part Five

i hope you like this guys :) please please please comment something to let me know you're reading this :) i love you all so much <3 

just a disclaimer, apparently this contains mature content which i really don't think is much different from my other stuff i've written so yeah this has been rated R, please don't report it and don't read it if you're under the age of 13 please okay thank you :) 

            I smiled when Harry opened his front door. I gripped my overnight bag in my right hand and he let me inside. “Hello lovely,” he said with a smile. He took my overnight bag from me and set it down on the floor in the hallway to his bedrooms. It was winter break and Harry had insisted that I spend the night with him one night when neither of us had any homework or papers to grade.

            I closed the front door behind me and he walked over to pull me into a kiss. I was pressed up against the wall next to us and he kissed me like he meant it. I was nearly out of breath after only a couple seconds.

            “Miss me?” I teased after a couple minutes of our tongues down each other’s throats.

            “Mmm…” Harry hummed, giving me a couple more soft kisses. “You look beautiful.”

            “I brought some more of my story,” I told him in a hushed voice. He raised his eyebrows. “Just for you.”

            “You are the absolute best,” he said and before I knew it, he had me slung over one of his shoulders. I laughed and he brought me over to his couch and plopped me down on my back. Before I knew it he was on top of me and kissing me again.

            “My lips are going to be so sore by the time I leave tomorrow,” I giggled in between his kisses. I wrapped my arms around his neck and let him kiss me until my head spun.

            “Did you just want me to order a pizza?” Harry asked softly. I smiled and nodded. He rolled off of me and walked into the kitchen. I sat up on the couch, still in a daze.

            I never thought I would spend the night at my English teacher’s house. And I definitely never thought I would have a hidden relationship with said English teacher. I knew this was all illegal. I knew how much trouble we’d be in if anyone found out, but I was enjoying myself. We both were. I didn’t want to think about the consequences just yet.

            “Maya babe, what kind of pizza do you like?” Harry asked, poking his head out of the kitchen.

            “Plain is fine,” I replied and he flashed me his brilliant smile before disappearing from my sight again.

            I got up to get the few chapters of my story from my overnight bag and sat back down on the couch, waiting for Harry to come back into the living room. I heard his footsteps and looked over to find him walking over. His white t-shirt had a wide collar that exposed some of his chest, partially showing his chest tattoos. He rolled the short sleeves up a little bit, showing more of his big ship tattoo and a lot of other small ones. I tried not to stare, but it was blatantly obvious that I was checking him out.

            “Here,” I handed my story to him and he smiled.

            “So is the secret revealed yet?” Harry asked, flipping through the pages. I closed them on him and smiled.

            “You have to read it and see,” I teased and he pressed another kiss to my lips.

            “I’m not so sure about Peter anymore…” his voice trailed off as he sat back on his couch. I looked around for the remote and switched the TV as Harry began to read what I’d printed out for him. “What?!” he exclaimed once he got to the middle of the chapter. Harry looked over at me. “It was Lucas?!” I smiled a little bit and Harry put the papers down in his lap. “Lucas was the head of all of this all along?”