Belle - Part One

hey everyone :) so this is French Harry and god i'm excited for you to read this omg just imagine Harry with a French accent *blushes then dies* okay enjoy <3

            “Maya,” my manager gushed as I walked into the studio and all eyes turned to me. In all honesty, I’d gotten used to people looking at me that their gazes didn’t exactly phase me as much as it did in the beginning of my modeling career. I saw my manager, Chad, quickly walking over to me. “I just met the hot new French model you get to model with. Holy shit, his voice…”

            I smiled a bit at him and ran my hand through my hair. “Is he straight? What did you pick up on your gaydar?”

            “He’s definitely straight. Like there is no disputing it. He is gorgeous.”

            I giggled. “Is he here?”

            “Yeah, he was just brought into hair and makeup, you seriously need to see him.”

            “Well I’m going to soon,” I said with a smile. “Is my photographer here?”

            “Yeah, yeah,” Chad said, “I talked to him they’re setting up right now. It’s going to be a photo shoot in front of that dark blue backdrop, but they got this gorgeous guy to be all over you and stuff. It is going to be to die for,” he assured me.

            “Okay, I should go get changed into what they want me to wear,” I said and Chad ushered me into the changing room down the long hallway where three women were waiting to get me all changed up.

            I had never modeled with a guy before. I was kinda nervous, to be honest. I had my own way of posing and I wanted to see whether or not this guy was going to mess up what I usually did.

            Unlike a lot of other photo shoots, this time I was modeling makeup instead of clothing. A new French collection of makeup just came out, so the outfit that I was going to wear didn’t matter as much as the makeup I got put on.

            It took about an hour of about three or four different people to moisturize my face then apply foundation and do my eye makeup and blush and bronzer and everything else. My favorite part was the dark red lips though. Maybe I’d get to leave some kiss marks on this apparently gorgeous new model. And normally when Chad said guys were gorgeous, he was right.

            I was soon led to the set where I caught my first glimpse of the guy I was modeling with. It was only a side view, and he was taking some test shots probably to make sure the camera was working properly.

            But god, gorgeous was not the word to describe the man standing not even ten feet away from me.

            I hadn’t expected him to have curly and untamed hair like the one this guy had. But he was thin, still strong, from what I could tell. His legs looked almost as skinny as mine in his tight black jeans. His white knitted sweater completed the look and my breath was taken away. I was going to be taking pictures with this guy who kind of intimidated me. His jawline was so sharp and his eyes were so piercingly green. He was definitely a lot more serious about all this than I was.

            After watching him model for the next ten or so minutes, I realized how childish I must seem compared to this guy. He didn’t fool around or even smile in his shots. I was almost afraid to get up and model with him.

The photographer called out for a five minute break and the man modeling stood still until what looked like his manager came up to tell him something. Then his eyes fell on me and I felt my heart drop into my stomach. “Oui,” I heard him say to the shorter man and he started over to me.