Homeless - Part Six

Hey everyone, I promised I'd upload this weekend so here you go :) thank you so much for reading I love you all <3 btw I'm going to prom (not with anyone lmao but with friends) and I got my dress (it's short and a melon color) and I'm so so so excited :) I hope you're all having a lovely week and I'll talk to you all soon <3 ENJOY <3

Christmas morning came all too quickly and Harry and I slept in until ten o' clock and I was woken up to his finger running up and down my arm. I opened my eyes slowly and smiled lazily at the handsome man who lay a foot away from me.

"Merry Christmas gorgeous," he hummed softly and I smiled and closed my eyes again.

"M'tired," I mumbled as I felt his arms wrap around me.

"Tired from what?" Harry asked with a smile.

"I don't know," I breathed with my eyes still closed. "Life."

"Great answer," Harry replied sarcastically and I giggled softly.

"I really hope you didn't get me anything," I said into his bare chest as I cuddled closer to him.

"Well you're in for a surprise baby," Harry whispered and I let out a breath. "I hope you didn't get me anything."

I looked up at him. "Shall we get the unwrapping over with?"

"It's up to you," Harry hummed. "Unless either of us has a gift to give in here..."

I couldn't help but smile. "Why are you always so suggestive?"

"Because..." Harry hummed as he nuzzled the side of my neck. "You're addicting..."

"We're not even together," I mumbled as he kissed underneath my ear.

"Don't start that baby," Harry whispered. "Come on, let's go."

He pulled back and threw the sheets back and rolled half naked out of bed. I watched his back muscles as he stretched out and I turned on my side, not getting out of bed just yet. He was undeniably a gorgeous man and he turned around to practically show off his abs and v-line. "How often do you work out?" I asked as he walked around the bed and tugged the sheets off of me.

"Four times a week, I have a gym in my office building," Harry explained. I put my arms out and he picked me up effortlessly off his comfy bed and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Your body is pretty impressive," I whispered and I heard his chuckle softly as he walked out of his bedroom and down the hall to the living room. He had a small, fake Christmas tree up that I helped him decorate and there was a large pile of gifts to one side of it. "Harry..."

He set me down on the couch and I put my hand over my mouth as he stepped over to the tree to pick up the first gift.

"I hope this is the only one you got me," I said as I took the gift in my hands and Harry sat down next to me and encouraged me to open it. I slowly took off the wrapping paper and my hand went over my mouth when I saw the picture of an iPhone 6 on top. "Harry..."

"I hope you like it," he smiled as he wrapped his arm around my waist and I took the rest of the wrapping paper off and opened the box. "It's the gold one."

"You didn't..." I shook my head as I looked at the shiny new phone on my lap.

"But I did," Harry smiled and he kissed my cheek. "That's not it."