Holmes Chapel - Part One

i'm sorry i suck at uploading i'm trying guys, i really am, it's just hard to find time to write and make things actually sound good. sorry if this sucks, it's all i have at the moment :\

            “Come here,” Harry whispered a couple minutes after the lights went off in the plane we were sitting first class in. He put his arms out for me to sit in his lap so that we could fall asleep together.

            “Harry,” I cooed as I looked around and got up out of my seat and made myself comfortable in his lap. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead.

            “I love you…” he hummed quietly, so that he didn’t disturb anyone around us. The seats were pretty well spaced apart though, so if we were quiet enough, our conversations remained private.

            I kissed his cheek and moved down to his jawbone and neck as I started nuzzling his skin. He willingly opened up his neck and let me give him a love bite right where I knew he liked getting them. I sucked and nibbled at his skin and he let out steady breaths.

            “I’m so tired,” I whispered once I pulled back and curled myself up and rested my head on his shoulder. “Am I too heavy?”

            “No, you’re fine, I’m comfortable,” Harry assured me as he ran his hand up and down my side.

            “Just let me know…” I yawned.

            “Go to sleep, my love, I’ll wake you up when the lights go up,” Harry hummed as I closed my eyes and let myself drift off to sleep.

            “I know it’s late,” Harry whispered as we walked up the front walkway of his mother’s house, “But I know they’re all still awake to see us…” After our two hour delayed flight and then the eight hour plane ride to get here, it was pretty safe to say I was exhausted. And considering I only got an hour and a half sleep in Harry’s lap on the plane, I was drowsy on top of everything else. We reached the front door that had already opened and Anne beamed once she saw the two of us.

            “Hello! Come in, it’s so chilly outside,” she said, opening the door for us to step inside the toasty warm house. We rolled our suitcases to the side and she embraced her son for a long time. “How are you?”

            “I’m good Mum,” he replied over her shoulder. She pulled back and smiled widely at me before I was soon pulled into a hug as well.

            “You get prettier and prettier every single time I see you,” Anne breathed over my shoulder.

            “Thank you,” I whispered tiredly.

            “Oh you look so tired, why don’t you and Harry go to bed?” she smiled at me and walked around me to grab my suitcase. Harry was too tired to protest that he could take it for me, so I trailed behind the two as they walked up to the second floor. “I changed the sheets for you two,” Anne said as we walked into Harry’s old room.

            “It’s a bigger bed,” Harry noticed.

            “Robin and I switched yours with the one in the guest room. Two people can’t sleep on the full sized bed you had,” Anne said in a motherly sort of way. I smiled tiredly and she kissed my cheek. “Go to sleep you two.” She eyed her son. “I don’t want to hear you two tonight…”

            Harry rolled his eyes, obviously as tired as I was. “We’re going to bed, Mum,” he groaned, “Goodnight.”

            Anne chuckled and walked out of his bedroom, shutting the door behind her. Harry and I were both in sweats and long sleeved t-shirts so we didn’t bother getting changed into something more comfortable. He threw the throw pillows off of the bed and left the ones we’d sleep on before we pulled back the sheets and slipped under the flannel sheets together. Harry turned the light off and before I knew it I was wrapped up in his arms, fast asleep.