Complications - Part One

GUYS i don't want you to get really pissed off at this one shot but i wanted to upload it... yeah... okay, i hope you like it :) ENJOY <3 and don't forget to comment! :D

also another disclaimer apparently this is rated R idk why there's nothing really bad in it, i guess just some language... ugh. 

            I nearly jumped a mile when I heard my bedroom door open and Harry stepped inside. I laughed to myself. He softly closed the door behind him and gave me a small smile.

            “I didn’t even hear the front door open,” I breathed as I walked up to him. I could tell he was tired. “You’re home late.”

            “Work lasted forever and then I had this dinner to go to,” Harry explained, taking off his black blazer.

            “Is that why you look so snazzy?” I teased as I fixed his bowtie. He smiled weakly and undid the bowtie and started unbuttoning his shirt. “What’s up?”

            “Nothing,” he replied somewhat defensively.

            “How was the dinner?” I asked, watching as he stripped his shirt off and stood facing me in the middle of my bedroom.

            “Uneventful,” he replied simply.

            “You look tired,” I noted as he slipped his shoes off.

            “Work does that to you,” he mumbled. I let out a breath, deciding that he didn’t want to talk to me. As I walked back over to my vanity and ran a brush through my hair I caught a whiff of some perfume as I walked past Harry. It smelled flowery, like roses and maybe peonies. It was very distinct, but also pretty faint. I stopped and Harry stood up straight after pulling his shoes and belt off.

            “What’s that smell?” I asked, sniffing closer to him. He leaned back. I caught another whiff of it. “It smells like roses…”

            “Maya, I’m sure it’s nothing. Probably just one of your perfumes,” he tried to assure me.

            “I don’t wear rose scented perfume,” I told him with my head tilted to the side.

            “I probably just got too close to someone at the dinner, maybe they brushed up against me and I didn’t notice,” Harry said.    

            “Where was this dinner?” I asked, looking up at him.

            “At this rich man’s house,” Harry replied. “The place was huge, you would have loved it.”

            “Don’t try turning this around,” I said. I stood on my toes and looked around his neck. He tried pushing me away. “What don’t you want me to see?” I asked with my eyebrows raised.

            “Maya, please stop,” Harry tried to say nicely. I pushed his hair back from his ear and spotted a red patch of skin. He hit my hand away.

            “What was that?” I demanded.

            Harry just looked at me.

            “I didn’t give you that, Harry.”

            “Maya…”

            I got the whiff of roses again. I stepped back and looked at him, hurt.

            “Maya don’t give me that look.”