Christmas Party - Part Two

hey guys, I'm not even gonna go into why I'm so inactive but i hope you enjoy!

__________

I didn't see Harry for another couple days but honestly he was all I was thinking about. I didn't want to admit that I wanted him really badly and that thinking about that night we had together really made me horny when I thought about it. I didn't masturbate very often but I did a few times since being with him and just thinking about his body and what he was probably capable of doing in the bedroom turned me on so much.

I would start thinking about him at the most inappropriate times as well, like when I was at work helping a customer and I pictured him coming in. I was normally too busy at work to really start daydreaming about things but I could just imagine Harry sneaking me into one of the empty fitting rooms and having his way with me.

It was around a week or so later and I had just finished eating dinner and had changed into comfortable clothes. I was about to go settle down on the couch and watch TV for a little while when I heard a few knocks on my front door.

I went to go answer it and nearly gasped when I saw Harry standing there. He looked up from his phone and smiled at me.

"Hello Maya," he said politely.

"H-Hi," I stammered. "Come in," I invited as I held the door open for him. "You're back a bit early?"

"Yeah I got off work earlier than I normally do and thought I'd stop by to see how you've been," he explained as he slipped his phone into his back pocket.

"I've been fine," I told him as I walked into my living room. "I was just about to watch some TV," I said and Harry nodded as he sat down next to me on my old blue couch.

"Did you have work today?" he asked and I nodded.

"Yeah I got back a little while ago and ate dinner," I replied. "How was your day?"

"It was alright," he breathed with a nod. "Felt a bit long."

"Mine too," I sighed as I pulled my legs up on the couch to sit cross legged.

"You must get difficult customers in your store," Harry breathed.

"We get them all," I laughed softly. "They wear you out."

"How long have you been working there for?"

"A few years," I replied and shrugged. "I'm kind of looking around for new jobs... I don't know."

"You don't want to be working retail for the rest of your life?" Harry teased and I smiled and put a hand over my eyes. I let out a breath.

"It's definitely tough. I don't want to say it's the hardest job in the world, but it is tough."

"Hey, I believe it," Harry said. "Those stores get crazy."

"Yeah," I breathed and nodded my head. "I get home and my feet are hurting so bad that I normally just get changed."

"You work full time?"

I nodded. "I do."

Harry let out a breath.

"How about you?" I asked, trying to take the light off of me.

"I just write music in a studio... I listen to people come in and sing sometimes." He shrugged and smiled at me. "I like it. It's what I love doing so I can't complain."