Where We Are - Part Three

so this is the last part guys :) thanks so much for reading and commenting, i love you all <3  <3

HARRY’S P.O.V.

            I didn’t tell the guys right away about my breakup. I was noticeably acting differently and I think they picked up on it, but they didn’t ask about anything. A couple hours before one of our concerts, Zayn approached me as I stood swaying from side to side with my arms crossed over my chest.

            “Mate, what happened?” Zayn asked finally.

            I swallowed. “Maya broke up with me.” I nodded a little bit.

            “Why?”

            “She saw a picture of me kissing another girl.”

            Zayn raised his eyebrows. “Harry…
            “So I’m single now,” I looked at him and nodded again.

            “Are you gonna try to get her back when you go back home?” he asked.

            “I mean, I’m gonna try to talk to her but… I don’t think we’re getting back together.”

            “Mate, she really, really liked you. I’m sure if you are convincing enough she’ll take you back,” Zayn smiled reassuringly but I only just shrugged my shoulders.

            “I think she was for real this time,” I made a slanted face and Zayn squeezed my shoulder. “I didn’t cry when she broke up with me,” I told him. I blinked a couple times. “I mean I love her so fucking much but I don’t know why I didn’t cry…”

            Zayn just looked at me and nodded.

            “Why wouldn’t I cry?”

            “I don’t know…” Zayn said slowly.

            “I just want to see her again but she’s never gonna take me back…” Zayn made a slanted face and I shook my head a little bit. “I’m fine.”

MAYA’S P.O.V.

            About a month or so after our breakup, I all of a sudden got really, really sick. I woke up one morning with a 104 degree fever and was basically bed ridden all day long since I had taken the day off. I made myself a can of soup and ate it in bed before I took a long nap.

            I wasn’t as upset as I thought I’d be after our breakup. I mean, it was kind of hard to convince myself that I was now single, but apart from the day we actually broke up, I didn’t cry that much. I feel like I just kind of accepted what he did and now I was just trying to move on. No one really believed me when I told them that Harry and I broke up, and I got numerous calls from my mom asking if I was just kidding and what exactly happened. When I told her for the fifth time, she got really angry, saying that she never expected Harry to ever do anything like that. I agreed with her.

            Camille was beyond pissed off at Harry, but I told her not to worry about it. He would probably move out by the time his tour finished and we would be broken up for good. I had called her when I fell sick and she came over after work with soup and macaroni and cheese from Panera Bread for me. I thanked her a million times and even though I was sick, she sat under the covers with me in my bed and talked with me.

            “Do you want to talk about anything?” she asked, as I carefully ate my macaroni and cheese.

            “I don’t know…” I mumbled. “I wanna talk to Harry but I don’t want to seem too easy.”