Bubble Baths and Tattoos

hey! I'm not going to go on with these, cuz i really wanna post the chapter ENJOY AND COMMENT :D

            I ran my index finger along the outline of Harry’s collarbone and moved down to his two bird chest tattoos. This was technically the first bath that the two of us had ever taken together. There were bubbles nearly overflowing from the tub, but Harry didn’t seem to care. He just kept his eyes on me. I looked down at his butterfly tattoo on his chest and smiled a little bit.

            Harry pulled me closer to him so that I was almost sitting in his lap. “I’m not done looking at your tattoos yet…” I whispered and he exhaled slowly as I looked over at his right arm. “What does 17 Black mean?” I asked softly, looking up into my boyfriend’s eyes.

            “It was in a James Bond movie as some lucky gambling term,” Harry explained, keeping his eyes on me as I moved to the side of his arm.

            “A ship…” my voice trailed off as I saw the huge ship on his right bicep. I wrapped my left arm around his neck and continued down his arm. “What’s this?” I asked, pointing to something that looked like Hebrew.

            “Gemma’s name in Hebrew,” Harry replied, craning his neck to see what I was pointing to. He kissed my cheek and I moved on to three nails on the other side of his bicep. I squinted my eyes a little bit, not completely understanding what they meant. I decided not to ask and smiled at the big black heart above the ship.

            “That’s an A for Anne?”

            “Mmm…” Harry hummed and I looked him in his eyes. He leaned in for a kiss, which I accepted. I pulled back after a couple seconds and looked back at his right arm.

            “A clothes hanger…” I ran my left hand through his hair as I continued looking at his tattoos. I lifted his arm a little bit and found the black star underneath his bicep. “Didn’t these hurt to get?” I whispered and he shrugged a little bit. “You’re so tough,” I teased lightly and he chuckled softly in the back of his throat. “Won’t stop ‘til we surrender…” I whispered, reading off the small quote under his star tattoo. “When did you get these?” I asked, tilting my head at him.

            “When I was eighteen and nineteen,” he whispered, leaning in for another kiss.

            “Do you like kissing me?” I teased, brushing my lips against his.

            “Mmm…”

            “Let me finish…” I pulled back and looked under his arm again. “Do you like football?”

            Harry exhaled and smiled a little bit. “The Green Bay Packers were my friend’s football team, and we made a bet that if they won the next day, I would get a tattoo of their logo. But, I couldn’t make it to see the game with him, so I asked him if they were going to win. He said they were, so I got the tattoo. Then, they played the next day and lost…”

            I couldn’t help but laugh. “You’re such an idiot…” I teased, giving him a short kiss. “But I love you anyway…”

            Harry wrapped his left arm around my naked back as I looked back at his arm. “Hi,” I read one of his tattoos. I looked up at him with my eyebrows raised. He shrugged again and ran his fingers up and down my back. “An empty cage…”

            “Baby, do you really have to look at all of them?” Harry whispered, nuzzling my neck.

            “If you don’t want me to, then I won’t,” I replied softly, resting my head on his shoulder. “I’m sorry…”