Holmes Chapel - Part Three

last part everyone, enjoy <3 :)

            A couple days later, Maya and I were walking around my hometown together and I had my arm wrapped around her shoulders and hers was around my waist as we walked close to one another. Her hand held the one that was draped over her shoulder. It wasn’t necessarily that we wanted to flaunt off our relationship, it was just the fact that we wanted to be close to each other and not have to worry about anything.

            I kept telling her there wasn’t much to do, but she insisted that we walked around and go into shops I hadn’t been to in years. Some of the shop owners recognized me from when I was young and I introduced my girlfriend to them. It was nice to reconnect with my childhood while with someone I loved so much.

            “Babe, I want to get a picture,” I said as we walked over a bridge that led into a small park.

            “Ahh you never want to take selfies with me,” she enthused as I stopped at the side of the bridge and tried to set up a shot of the two of us with the small river behind us. I took the picture and even though Maya insisted that she didn’t look good in it, I kept it anyway. I took another one that was closer up with Maya and me pretending to look serious and then another one with her kissing my cheek. I probably took about fifteen pictures of the two of us making weird faces and kissing each other. The cars driving by must have thought we looked really strange, but we didn’t care.

            “Here, I want to get a picture with you looking at the lake and I’ll take the picture from the other side of the road,” I said and Maya nodded and stood where she was.

            “How does my butt look?” she called as I reached the other side of the road.

            “It looks good,” I called back as I set up the picture. I took a couple, stuffed my phone in my back pocket, and then ran back over to wrap my arms around her waist from behind. “You’re so pretty,” I whispered softly in her ear.

            “Your breath really tickles…” she said.

            I let out puffs of breath onto her skin behind her ear and slowly moved down her neck. It was all so beautiful that I just wanted to kiss it endlessly and right now I was enjoying running my lips along the tan skin that was just waiting for me to leave my mark on it. I softly kissed her sweet spot and she let out a breath.

            “Harry,” she sighed as I moved along her jawline. Everything was so perfect. This moment with her as we stood on a quiet bridge in a quiet town speaking quiet hushed words to each other. It would have been the perfect moment to tell her for the first time that I was in love with her, but she already knew I was. “Harry, I love you…”

            My left hand found hers and I locked our fingers together. “I want to be with you forever…” I whispered on the top of her ear. I could see her smiling from my peripheral vision and I needed to see her face. I turned her around and pulled some hair behind her ear. She looked up at me as she always did since she was so much tinier than me and I leaned down to softly kiss her.

            I picked her up to set on the low stone bridge and wrapped my arms around her tightly. Maya smiled and pulled my hat off my head and put it on her own. She made a face and I chuckled and kissed her. She held the hat on her head and wrapped one arm around my neck. “So,” Maya whispered.

            “So,” I repeated softly.

            “We’re getting married and moving to Paris and having a son named Pierre?” she asked with a small giggle.