Fifty Dollars - Part Two

hey everyone :) so some people were saying that this sounded like After and i've never read that story (and i refuse to) so idk what happened in it, so if it's similar to that story, i did not do it intentionally. Anyways, i hope you like this chapter :) some of it does get kinda inappropriate, so just fair warning. Okay, happy reading :) <3

MAYA’S P.O.V.

            “You smell like man soap,” my roommate Erica said to me as I walked into my dorm room and dropped my things on my bed and started getting changed into something more comfortable than the outfit I had on last night. “Where were you last night?”

            “I went to a bar…” my voice trailed off.

            “And…?” she pressed.

            “I met this guy…” I could feel myself blushing as I grabbed a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt out of my drawers and pulled them on.

            “Oh my god, is he hot?” Erica asked. “What did you do with him?”

            “We met the bar… and um, he paid for my drinks… and then I went back to his apartment with him.”

            “Did you have like crazy sex with him?” Erica asked, throwing her legs off the side of her bed.

            “I mean… it wasn’t that crazy… but it lasted for a while…”

            “Maya,” she groaned and I looked at her with my head tilted. “This is huge! Did he give you his number?”

            “Yeah…” I smiled a little bit.

            “How old is he?”

            “Twenty-four I think… he graduated last year.” I sat down cross legged on my bed.

            “Maya, you like, have to text him. I mean, he gave you his number. That means that he wants to hang out with you again and if he wants to hang out with you again then do you know what that means?”

            “We’ll start to go out… maybe?”

            “Maya, you don’t have to be going out together for him to fuck you. It could just be like, that friends with benefits sort of thing…”

            “No…” I shook my head. “Someone always gets hurt in that. Or one falls in love with the other and you know who that’s going to be.” I pointed to myself and Erica rolled her eyes. “I am going to stay friends with him because life doesn’t always revolve around sex.” I nodded contentedly.

            “I thought you said we were getting coffee,” I breathed as Harry laid me back on his bed and his lips pressed to mine.

            “Yeah, after,” Harry whispered on my lips. He chuckled a little bit. “I’ve missed you…” His lips moved down to my neck.

            “I’ve missed you too but, oh…” I let out a moan as he found my soft spot. “Harry, I…”

            “You what, beautiful?” he whispered as his lips moved to my collarbones and lightly brushed over the skin. I could barely concentrate on what I wanted to say now. “Hmm…?”

            “I-I barely know you…” I stuttered as he began stripping out of his shirt.

            “Well you didn’t seem to mind the last time,” Harry smiled at me. “Come on… Let’s have some fun with each other I think I know how you like it…”