Age is Just a Number - Part Four

hello again everyone :) well.. i hope you like this chapter. some of it gets dirty, but to be honest, i think most of you are used to that by now... okay, ENJOY <3 

            I woke up to a very chilly bedroom. Maybe it was because I had no clothes on which made me even colder than normal. Or maybe it was the fact that I had no sheets covering me. I turned over to find Harry literally cocooned into all of them.

            I pulled at the sheets, but he wouldn’t budge. I poked and prodded at him, still trying to pull on the sheets.

            “What?” Harry mumbled, turning over. I pulled at the duvet again and Harry lazily spread it over me before I was pulled into the warmth of his chest. I fell right back to sleep.

            I was awoken again later that morning when I felt the bed go empty next to me. I peeled my eyes open to see Harry standing with his back to me, looking out my window and down to the street below. He stretched out, his beautiful back muscles tensing and then relaxing under his tanned skin. He turned around and saw my eyes open.

            “It’s not even nine o’ clock baby, you can fall back asleep,” Harry whispered with a smile. “Mind if I take a shower?” I shook my head tiredly and turned back over in the sheets. I watched Harry walk into my bathroom and close the door behind him. I fell back asleep in no time.

HARRY’S P.O.V.

            Throughout my shower, all I was able to think about was the story that Maya had told me last night. No woman should have to go through that. It was sick the way some men used woman for their own sexual advantages.

            I knew her thoughts about sex were tainted by what she’d experienced during her first time. Mine would be too if I were in her position. I just hoped what happened between us last night made her bad knowledge of sex go away at least a little bit.

            The bathroom was all steamy once I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my waist. My mind was now thinking about how stunningly beautiful Maya had looked in her lingerie last night. It was better than what I was expecting. Something so beautiful made a gorgeous girl look Maya look a million times better than usual.

            I never expected myself to have such strong feelings for her. She wasn’t just a girl to me. She was so much more. I wanted to keep her safe, and I didn’t want any other men to try to take her away from what we have. While our age difference was seven years apart and she probably did see me as more of a kid than an adult, I still think our relationship was very mature and developed.

            Maya’s personality was almost as beautiful as she is. Her intelligence was extraordinary and my conversations with her were always so intriguing, as she’s opened me up to new ideas and concepts that I’d never thought of before.

            I wanted to be with her. I knew that I being in an open relationship wouldn’t go over well with my fans, but I was determined to make things work with Maya. We’d have to keep things on the down low, which was hard since I was almost always being followed by fans and paparazzi.

            I ran and towel through my hair and walked back out into the bedroom to pull my boxers on. I dried off the rest of my body before I crawled back in bed with Maya and wrapped my arms around her from behind.

            “You’re beautiful, you’re beautiful; you’re beautiful it’s true…” I sang softly into her ear. She was already waking up and turning around to smile at me.