Aquarium

hey guyssss.... so i want to post more individual one shots instead of a whole little series of different parts, so leave me some suggestions in the comments and i can see what i can do :) please enjoy this <3 it's when they are first getting to know each other and yeahhhh okay ENJOY <3

HARRY’S P.O.V.

            On our fourth ever date, Maya and I went to the New York City Aquarium. At that point in our relationship, we were still just getting to know each other and had only kissed a couple times. I knew Maya was special though, and I had a feeling I was going to be with her for a while.

            Just so that we didn’t get pictures taken of us, I didn’t hold her hand as we walked into the aquarium. I paid the fee to get in – which was much more expensive than it should have been – and we began walking around.

            It wasn’t that awkward to begin with. Maya, being the indecisive person she is, took at least five minutes deciding where to go because she assured me that ‘it didn’t matter where we went first’. She was cute though and I admired her stunning figure as she read excerpts on the walls and looked into the tiny fish tanks near the beginning of the tour. I loved how amazed she looked at all the exotic fish. I could feel myself falling even harder for her.

            We finally reached the bigger tanks were there were jellyfish and sharks and manta rays. We stood in front of the jellyfish tank, being the only ones there. Maya’s mouth was dropped open a tiny bit as she looked at the jellyfish that were being illuminated by the colored lights in the dark tank. It was fascinating, really and very beautiful. I was more focused on the real beauty in front of me though, which just so happened to be my date.

            “You’re not talking much,” Maya had said to me once we reached the middle of the aquarium. She looked into the big tank of fish from the Caribbean.

            “I’m just watching you have fun,” I replied with a smile.

            “Well you know you can have fun with me too,” she held her hand out for me and I took it, gently rubbing her knuckles.

            We continued walking through the aquarium together, enjoying our time together. I think I knew the entire time that Maya was the only one I wanted to be with. We didn’t really need to talk. It was each other’s company that was enough.

            We held hands the entire time too. Now that we were alone with no paparazzi, I could hold her hand and not have to worry about anything. I shouldn’t have even had to worry about anything with the paparazzi around. Maya was the one girl I really liked and had feelings for and I wanted the world to know.

            Maya had just finished saying something as we stood in front of a tall, cylindrical tank in the middle of the big room. I looked down at her as she looked into the tank at the fish swimming around. I took my chance and leaned down to pull her into a kiss. My thumb gently rubbed her cheek as my other hand still held hers. She seemed surprised actually.

            I pulled back and looked at her surprised eyes looking up into mine. “Why do you seem so surprised?” I whispered with a chuckle.

            Her face turned red as she giggled and looked at the floor. “I don’t know, I just…”

            “I won’t kiss you anymore then,” I said, standing up straight again and beginning to pull her over to where there was a huge tunnel that was made out of a tank.