Central Park and Pinkberry

hello everyone :) well, i hope you're liking these... please comment and vote because it shows me that you're liking what i'm doing! yay!! haha thanks for reading <3

            I smiled down at Harry who had his head in my lap and was looking up at me, a small smile spreading across his face. I ran my fingers through his curls and looked around Central Park. There seemed to be a good amount of people here, but no one approached us as we sat under a tree to stay in the shade.

            “This is a nice day off…” Harry whispered as I held one of his hands that rested on his chest.

            “Just think of how many pictures are being taken of us right now,” I whispered, twirling some of his hair around my fingers. I raised my eyebrows a little bit and he furrowed his.

            “I don’t care,” Harry shrugged and sat up, pushing me backwards so that I was lying on my back in the grass. “I’m allowed to kiss my girlfriend in public…” His lips pressed against mine and I smiled, wrapping my arms around his neck. “No one told me I can’t…” Harry mumbled before he kissed me again.

            “How cute are we…” I whispered when we pulled back a little bit.

            “How cute are you,” Harry corrected, rolling over and pulling me on top of him. I exhaled and smiled a little bit. I kissed him again before I rested my head on his chest. I closed my eyes and felt his hands running up and down my back. “I love you, Maya…”

            I sighed and smiled a little bit. “I love you too…” I waited a little while, just enjoying the feel of Harry’s presence. When I sat up, Harry followed and wrapped his arms around me so that I was on his lap with my legs wrapped around his waist. He kissed me once and I pulled back smiling. He leaned in again, but I leaned back.

            “Why…?” Harry whined, pressing his lips against the side of my neck, and softly nuzzling the skin. I wrapped my arms around his neck and felt his curls brush against my cheek. I loved being this close to him. I loved just being able to do this with someone.

            “We’re not at home,” I whispered softly in response to him. It was like I could feel eyes on the two of us. I pulled my head back and rested my forehead on Harry’s. He managed to peck my lips a couple more times. He squeezed his eyes shut.

            “You used different chapstick today…” he whispered almost on my lips. In a way, I was hoping he’d notice. It was always the small details that Harry noticed…

            I giggled a little bit. “I did…”

            He exhaled through his nose. “I like it.”

            I giggled even more. “Thank you…”                                     

            “I love your laugh,” Harry whispered, his nose pressing against mine as he moved closer.

            “I love you,” I replied immediately after. Harry smiled. I never missed a beat.

            Harry and I sat in the same position for a while, just softly whispering to one another with small kisses being exchanged in between sentences. He didn’t even care that we would probably be in magazines for the next couple days. He just continued kissing me and talking privately to me as if we were in my bedroom at night. We really weren’t talking about anything in particular, until Harry brought up a certain subject.