Long Talks and Fifa - 3

hello everyone :) so, you're all liking these one shot things?? i hope you do :) cuz i'm kinda liking them... so yeah, if you haven't read my latest chapter to My Heart's Song, go read that now!! :D yay!! thanks so much for reading :) <3

ZAYN’S P.O.V.

            I tried not to look as Harry poked Maya’s waist and started flirting with her. She was just giggling the entire time and giving him kisses, still pushing him out of the kitchen.

            “One kiss. Just one,” Harry smiled down at her, leaning in closer.

            “Get out of this kitchen!” Maya laughed, continuing to push him out of the kitchen.

            “Fine, fine, you win,” Harry surrendered, putting his hands up. “I’m getting you back later.”

            “I’ll be preparing myself,” Maya answered, laughing a little bit as she walked back over to take my spot at the sink. She started cleaning the dishes and I started drying them. We were quiet for a little while.

            “So we went to Harry’s apartment today,” I started. Maya nodded. “He showed us his bedroom…”

            “Oh really?” Maya said, scrubbing hard on a plate.

            “You know what he has, right?”

            “Oh, yeah, he showed me this morning. It was cute… You know, that he’d do that.”

            “Right.” I put some plates into the cabinet. “You know the boys always tease Harry…”

            Maya smiled, “But not you, of course.”

            “Actually, I didn’t tease him too much today. It was mostly Louis.”

            “Ah…” Maya nodded. “What were you teasing my poor Harry about?”

            “Well Louis was just teasing him about… well…”

            Maya looked up at me as I reached to put more plates in the cabinet. She hummed a little bit and I looked over at her. My eyes trailed down her body and then straight back up to face.

            “Well we saw Harry’s bedroom and they started going on about you and Harry and…”

            “Did it go into our personal life?” Maya asked putting a couple plates in the dish drain. She shook her head a little bit as she continued scrubbing the dishes. I saw a small smile spread across her face.

            “Kind of…”

            “How far into it did Louis go?”

            “Well he asked about… you know like… sex…” my voice completely trailed off and I looked down at the dish drain.

            Maya closed her eyes and exhaled. “And what did Harry tell you?”

            “Well don’t get mad at him.”

            “I won’t.”

            “I don’t know, he just said basically that sex with you was amazing and he was telling us how much he loves you.” I exhaled and she handed me another plate that I quickly dried and stacked on top of the others in the cabinet.