Together - Part Two

ENJOY <3

TWO YEARS LATER

"Hello everyone," Harry and I said as we sat on his bed together with a twitcam open. "We thought it was time for us to introduce you to Emma," Harry said with a smile. Our two and a half year old daughter popped up behind us on the bed and Harry picked her up and set her down in his lap. "Can you say hello to the camera?" Harry asked, looking down at his daughter. "Wave like this." He waved and Emma giggled and waved too.

"Say hello everybody," I said.

"Hewwo errybo," Emma exclaimed as she waved brightly to the camera.

"Good job," I smiled at her. "I think there are some people who want to ask you questions," I told my daughter. "Okay?"

"Yeah," Emma said, leaning back against Harry. He laughed a little bit, making her giggle.

"Okay, the first question asks..." I scrolled through my twitter mentions. "How old are you?" I looked at my daughter. "How old are you Em?"

She put her ten fingers up.

"You're ten?" Harry asked. Emma stood up in his lap and smiled. Harry put up two of his fingers. "You're two," he said. Emma copied him and I smiled at her. "Good girl," Harry said, kissing the top of her head.

Emma started talking to Harry in gibberish with a few actual words thrown in. He nodded and smiled at her. She said something in a questionable tone and looked at Harry. I laughed a little bit and Emma did too.

"What do you like more, cookies or chocolate?" I asked as Emma sat down in Harry's lap.

"Chocolate," Emma said, playing with the rings on Harry's fingers. Emma pointed to the camera. "Mommy..."

"That's right I'm on the camera and there you are," I pointed to her and she giggled.

"Niall?" Emma said, looking over at me.

"Is Niall still your boyfriend?" Harry asked his daughter who started to crawl off of his lap.

"Yeah!" she exclaimed with a smile.

"Yeah, of course," I said into the camera.

"Course," Emma repeated.

"Would you like to call him?" Harry asked, pulling his phone out of his pocket.

"Niall?" Emma asked as he held the phone in front of her. "Hello?" she asked into it before he even called him. I smiled and watched as she looked at what Harry was doing. He put it on speaker and Emma leaned towards it.

"Hello?" Niall answered and Emma's face lit up.

"Niall," Emma said before she started speaking in gibberish.

"Hello Emma," Niall said with a short laugh. "How are ya?"

"Say I'm good Niall," I told her as she started saying random words.

"Good," she said into the phone.

"We're making a twitcam," Harry explained.

"Emma, are you my girlfriend?" Niall asked.

"Girlfriend," Emma repeated.

"Yeah, are you my girlfriend?" I could hear him laughing a little bit and Emma started giggling. "You are my girlfriend," Niall said.