My Entire World and More

helloo everyoneeee :) i hope you like this one shot <3 :) i'll give you another warning, some parts are quite heated, so don't read if you get uncomfortable.... thanks for reading though!! i love youuu <3 ENJOY!

HARRY’S P.O.V.

            I watched as Maya slowly stripped off her clothes right in front of me. She obviously wore her sexiest underwear just to make me want her more. Something told me that she was doing this on purpose, stripping for me. I had no problem with it though. In fact, I was enjoying it. 

            I was sitting on her couch, leaning back and enjoying the show. Then she walked over to me and I sat up, watching her perfect body straddle my legs. 

            "Come on, make it fair..." Maya started unbuttoning my shirt and when she reached the last button, she forced the shirt off my body. "Wow you're hot..." Her hands trailed over my chest and abs. "When did you get so hot?" Her teeth lightly tugged on my earlobe and I groaned in the back of my throat, pulling back and taking her face in my hands.

            My lips hungrily found hers and she giggled and pulled back a little bit, teasing me. "Nuh uh uh... Not yet..." Maya stood back up and kneeled in front of me, unbuckling my belt and popping open my jeans. She pulled them down and I watched closely at what she was doing. She reached into my boxers and pulled out my length. She looked up at me for a split second while she shuffled my boxers down my legs. She stood back up. I looked up at her and she held her hand out for me. 

            "I'd rather do it in the bedroom, if that's okay." Maya smirked at me and I shyly stood up, knowing that I was completely naked. I was never normally nervous about being naked in front of people. But now I could feel the heat building up in my cheeks. 

            Maya pushed me back onto her bed and crawled on top of me, intentionally showing her chest to me. She tangled her fingers into my hair and moved down my body, flicking her tongue out as she pressed small butterfly kisses to my chest and abs. I squeezed my eyes shut as she took my length in both her hands and slowly started to pump. I could feel her eyes on me the entire time. I let out shaky puffs of air as she softly kissed it.

            I let out a long moan as she, without any warning, started the job. She’d never pleasured me like this before, and I honestly didn’t know that she’d be so good at it. My hand trailed down to her hair and I lightly tangled my right hand into her dark brown waves.

            I couldn’t hold back my moans any longer as she took me deeper in her mouth. Her tongue made quick circles around the tip and I threw my head back on the pillow. I groaned her name. That was the only thing I could do at this point…

            I woke up with my arms wrapped tightly around Maya's waist from behind her. I quickly pulled back, letting go of her. She shifted a little bit and fell back asleep. I checked the time. Her alarm was going to go off soon. I felt for my boxers that were thankfully still on, but I could feel my hard-on pressing hard against the tight fabric. I squeezed my eyes shut and cursed at myself. Maya was going to wake up soon and it would be more than embarrassing if she saw me like this. 

            I rolled out of bed and quickly walked into her bathroom. I didn't know what to do. I just had to get rid of it. As embarrassing as it sounded, Maya couldn't know or else she'd know what I had a dream about. I mean, this wasn't the first sexual dream I'd had about her, but this was the first one that this happened to me.