The Teacher - Part Two

hey guys, thanks so much for the feedback on the last chapter :) it means a lot, i hope you enjoy this one <3 :)

HARRY’S P.O.V.

            Throughout our entire dinner, the only thing I could think of was kissing Maya. She was so incredibly intelligent and it was so easy to talk with her. I tried to subtly flirt with her the entire time and she was kind of flirting back. I knew she had a husband though, so I shouldn’t have even been having these thoughts of her. But Jesus she was so gorgeous and her shirt was slightly low cut, showing just the right amount of chest…

            “I’ll take your plate if you’re done,” I said once our conversation drifted off. Maya smiled and handed me her finished plate. She stood up as well as I started back into the kitchen. She came in while I was putting the plates away in the dishwasher with a couple more dishes. I told her she didn’t have to help clean up, but she insisted.

            Once we got the last of the glasses into the dishwasher, I closed it and we stood facing each other.

            “Hey,” she breathed. Her cheeks were turning a pinkish color and I had never felt the need to kiss someone more. “I know it’s wrong, since I’m married and have a daughter… but…” her voice trailed off and I felt my heart racing.

            “Yeah?”

            Maya looked up at me and unknowingly wet her lips. “You’re really handsome,” she whispered.

            “Thank you,” I replied as softly as she was speaking. We had somehow gotten closer to each other and when my hands dropped to her waist, she didn’t move. She didn’t do anything to protest. I pulled some hair behind her ear with one hand as I looked into her eyes. “Can I kiss you?” I whispered so softly that it was almost inaudible.

            Maya merely nodded in response.

            So I kissed her. Softly at first, to make sure that she wanted it. I held the side of her neck as I leaned down and moved my lips against hers. Maya was actually the one who deepened the kiss and I was surprised when her hands moved to the buttons on my shirt and undid them. Her arms then wrapped around my neck as she stood on her toes and I hoisted her up around my waist, slowly, as if we were in some cheesy romance movie.

            I made my way into my living room where I sat down on my couch and Maya held on to me tightly, kissing me desperately. She pulled back to strip out of her shirt and toss it to the floor. Her lips crushed into mine again.

            “Maya,” I breathed as I stopped her. “Do you want to do this?”

            She was breathing heavily as she looked into my eyes. “Liam won’t find out,” Maya whispered. “Unless you don’t want to.”

            Hell, I wasn’t going to pass up this opportunity to be with undoubtedly one of the most gorgeous women in the world. Her hands tangled into my hair and she smiled sexily at me. “I want to,” I breathed.

            “I do too.”

TEN MINUTES LATER – MAYA’S P.O.V.

            My head rolled back onto the plush, red pillow on Harry’s wide couch as I tangled my hands into his hair. His head was in between my thighs and I let out shaky breaths as he ate me out. I squeezed my eyes shut and pushed his face more into me. I didn’t know if he was able to breathe or not, but everything felt too good to not have his tongue and lips sucking on my sensitive spot. My legs even started shaking and they started to wrap around his torso, but his hands moved them to the side, just to open my body up even more to him.