Marcel - Part One

Hello everyone :) so i had written and posted some of this a while back, but i had no idea what i was doing with it, but i started writing more to it and i wanted to post it again :) sooo this might be a bit familiar if you read this when i posted it a couple months ago, hopefully you like this one :) i noticed a few of you asking for this one again so here it is!

------

MARCEL'S P.O.V.

"Hey!" I heard Maya exclaim as she ran towards me. I was confused at first but my twin brother had showed up behind me and instead of my daydream of her smothering me with kisses, she attacked Harry with them instead.

Maya had just been on vacation with her family in California for two weeks and this was the first time she'd seen Harry since she left.

The two had been together since the seventh grade when they decided that making out at a party was enough to determine that they were in a relationship together. We were seniors this year, though, so it had been a good six years that they'd been dating. They were that couple that everyone knew was together. They were strong believers in holding hands and kissing in public. It wasn't until last year that they started taking things more seriously with each other. I'd hear them hooking up every once in a while in Harry's bedroom that was down the hall from mine.

Maya was a nice girl, don't get me wrong. She was extremely smart, and stunningly gorgeous. Harry knew that too, and even through their awkward years in middle school, they thought that the other was the greatest thing in the entire world. I'd always been off to the side of their relationship, not really saying much. I'd developed a small crush on her too, but I knew that I couldn't do anything about it. Harry was the quote on quote "hotter" brother while I was the quote on quote "nerdy" brother.

Maya and I talked occasionally in the classes that we had together this year, which were AP Psychology and AP European History. She didn't have any classes with Harry since she was generally in the higher level honors and AP classes while Harry was mainly in the CP classes. There was nothing wrong with that though since they saw each other after every class anyway.

As Maya nearly sucked his face off, I turned to my locker and switched my binders in my backpack.

"Can I come over tonight? I got you something..." Maya said, her face inches away from his.

"Of course," Harry said almost immediately, "No one's home tonight."

"I'm home," I spoke up and Harry gave me a glare. Maya giggled and turned to look at me.

"Hey Marcel," she said, her arms still wrapped around Harry's neck. "What's going on?"

"Nothing much," I answered, slinging my backpack over my shoulder. "I'll see you in Psych," I said, nodding to her. Harry only just glared at me and before she could say goodbye, he pulled her lips back to his and kissed her.

MAYA'S P.O.V.

"You need to be nicer to your brother," I whispered as Harry wrapped his arms around me.

"He's annoying," Harry insisted.

"He's such a sweetheart," I protested lightly. "And he's really smart, too."

"He's such a nerd," Harry mumbled and I stepped back from him.

"There's nothing wrong with being a nerd. I'm a nerd." I raised my eyebrows at Harry and he chuckled, pulling me back into his body.

"Yes, but you're a beautiful nerd," Harry whispered as his nose moved mine to the side. "And I love you..."

"You love your brother too," I told him before he could kiss me.