Boom Boom Bitches: 12/18/14

5:20pm Thursday, December 18

When guys say, "You're like 110 pounds."
Always. Agree.

When friends become scarily important, and you like your parents a little less than before.

6:36pm
Sometimes I feel like a psychopath when I wish someone close to me was dead. I hope the feeling passes.

6:51pm
I feel like a psychopath. Fuck my stupid mom and her bullshit. Everything is about cancer with her. Leave me the hell alone. I can't sit around crying over her cancer shit. I have a teenage life to live. Fuck.

7:22pm
Kota says he likes girls when they have messy hair. This is disconcerting, because my hair is definitely never messy. Sorry. Not sorry actually. I'm fucking immaculate.

7:26pm
Today Scarlet was like, "Blair, what took you so long?" When I met up at the end of the school day with them.
I was like, "Sorry guys, I was sucking dick in the bathroom." Then the Korean guy who never laughs at my jokes laughed and I was like boom boom bitches. I'm hilarious.
Then Scarlet replies, "You were probably taking a shit."
Yeah, actually, I was. And I was thinking, 'How does she know me like that well?' Hah. I'm random.

7:42pm
I learned Kota BOXES AND DOES BASEBALL AND I ALREADY KNEW HE DID BASKETBALL. Boxing makes me horny as fuck. Do you even know all the fantasies I'm having right now??

8:54pm
All of a sudden everyone likes my ass. Gaining weight is awesome.