Free: 2/26/15

4:54pm Thursday, February 26

I'm freeeeeeee!!!!!

I broke it off with Robin today!
Life is easy!
Life is magical!
No more stress!!

9:48pm
When you start mocking a bitch's German accent.

I used to think I'd never get tired of hearing that voice.

9:51pm
Dad's thoughts: Are you sure he's not gay?

At least you can focus on your schoolwork now. He was a distraction.

(Thank you, daddio *smiley*)

Mom's thoughts: Robin was so busy. He has no time for girls with baseball and the play and all.

(Mom??? What about me????)

Scarlet's thoughts: At least you got the experience. I hope you get back in da game after this tbh.

(Scarlet seems to enjoy my boy fun haha)

And those are the people with opinions so far.

Also, I told Nikki (a gossip) because she have me a ride to Scarlet's house. Oddly enough, Nikki said she could feel my pain ever before I said anything. She pulled up from behind me on the street, and the second I got in, she said, "You looked like you needed a ride. I could feel your pain."
That's when I confessed I had just cut it off with Rob, and she said she made out with Nils (German exchange student our freshman year) a lotttttt. But, unlike the slut, Nils was innocent as hell.

I told Scarlet virgins are a beautiful thing. Really. I'm going the virgin on virgin route from now on. I cannot handle the inequality.

10:01pm
And wow I haven't had sex drive like this since the 70s!!