Best Dream Ever: 5/1/15

6:30am Friday, May 1

I had this wild dream that I went out partying with Dale (a really tall funny kid in my grade), Olive, Scarlet, Hayley, my crazy ass cousin Alyssa, Al, and May. First, we showed up at this party on the fifth floor of an apartment complex. We all took some e, next thing I know Olive is having a literal heart attack on the floor. We get her in an ambulance, but she comes back with us a bit later. I got in the ambulance, but then I got out. So we go to another party, and at this one, I run outside, and Kota is there. We run up to each other and hug, then he starts kissing my arm and my shoulder area. I pull his face to mine, and we start just smashing -literally smashing- our mouths together. We were kissing like mad. I break away and take off with my group. Dale was pretty much leading this excursion, so he brought us to our next stop of the night, a movie theatre. I kept saying, "There's this movie I really want to see! I simply cannot remember!" We ended up going for McDonald's instead, and I couldn't decide on what food I wanted, so I ended up leaving with an empty stomach. Then, I got in a pick up truck that Dale was driving, and we went to this concrete park-wall thing. Olive, Dale and I were passing a joint around, then the rest of our group showed up in another car, and we were high as hell. I told Dale he was a fucking great guy, prime drugs. We watched the sun rise, then we all fell asleep. Best Dream Night Ever.

6:40am
I know I should be stressed, but I feel awesome. I'm on this happy cloud, and I'm dying to do some crazy shit with my gang now.