Tired Monday: 12/15/14

3:03pm Monday, December 15

To hate the shell you live in.
I want to find an escape hatch.
I need will power.
I need to stop lying to myself.
I need it.

Reverse by Somekindawonderful.

Kota and Munchie broke up Saturday.
My heart is happy.

I'd still fuck him.
If I wasn't a wuss-virgin in the first place. First place is the worst place, and I demand a love I won't receive.

8:18pm
Five hours of sleep, hallucination from extreme exhaustion, a dose of sadness mixed with anger, mixed with happiness.

8:42pm
The Compliments That I Love
1. You look like Iggy Azalea.
2. I like your hair in braids.
3. You look sexy in knee socks.
4. How are you such a genius?
5. That dress looks amazing on you.
6. I need your help with this, you're so smart.
7. You're so fucking sexy. (classic, simple, effective)
8. I've never seen boobs this perfect.
9. You're unique and interestingly quirky.
9.5. You have the best hair ever (bonus: I wanna pull it while I screw you)(but only if I like you or else I'll be like wut du fuq man)
10. I love your taste in music, and I listen to the same bands! (I will jizz my pants for this one)

See, I'm not that hard to please. A few keywords really get me going. All I want is to be called an Australian female-rapper and a sexy nerd.

"You're so hot when you tell me about Dutch settlers in the early 1600s."

hahahahahaha

My fave.

By the way, they discovered Australia so...

9:01pm
Would I put a testicle in my mouth, I can't say a firm yes. I'd have to really think about it. Ugh. Scarlet keeps sending me porn vines, and I laugh but I feel dirty, because vine is a place for laughs not sex!!!