First French: 1/30/15

5:03pm Friday, January 30

OH MY FUCKING GOD.
OH JESUS
ALL THAT IS HOLY UP ABOVE
FUCK YES
YEAH
FUCK YEAH

I just french-kissed for the first time with Robin. I can't describe it. His eyes turned dark green, our mouths moved perfectly together, his tongue slipped in my mouth, and I loved it. I loved it. I loved it. His lips, his tongue, his eyes, my lips, my tongue. It was all so natural. We flowed together, he played with my hair. When we pulled apart, my face was probably one of total shock which caused him to look worried. He asked me, "Was that too much?"
"No! Not at all, but now I must go!"
I was in heaven. My feet almost skipped on the skatepark walls. I nearly fell over with bliss. We walked together, smiling idiotically.

8:34pm
What's odd is, one second, I'm sitting on a piece of cold concrete in a winter drenched twilight next to a guy who may or may not like me, then next thing I know I'm sitting on a piece of cold concrete in a winter drenched twilight with a guy who has his soft plush lips on mine and tongue gently probing my mouth. Like we just looked at each other and went for it which was so... strange but natural all at once. I felt this rush of adrenaline and lust. Wow. I kept thinking, 'WOW WOW WOW wow wow tongue wow wow wow WOW!'

Me = happy + wanting more
Him = mysterious + caring

R really is caring. When we were in the library we got on the topic of sex (of course). He said, "Blair, you shouldn't feel like you have to have sex at this age just because everyone else around you is. I think it's really classy you're a virgin. Even though I didn't think you were when I met you."
"Why didn't you think I was a virgin?"
He said jokingly, "Because you have big boobs!!"
"I don't haha"
"Yes, you do!!!!"
Then Rob reached forward teasingly trying to grab my chest, I laughed and pushed his hands away.
"You can't do stuff like that!! In a library!!"
"I always thought it'd be hot to fuck like in a library or public place."
I swear this boy reads my thoughts.

I mean, I let him touch my thighs (smooth and shaved, wearing a short-ish high-waisted, navy blue skirt). R probably got close enough to feel the heat coming from between my legs. I think he talks out of both sides of his mouth, stay a virgin, but not with me. That's fine by me. R actually had the never to say I shaved for him (I denied denied denied even though that's true).

I French kissed a German in an American skatepark.

Has a nice ring to it.