Little Keith and Hunk

Hunk was just walking down the halls when he hears whimpering. He walks into Keith's room and sees Keith on the floor in a puddle. He wonders if Keith is a little and he would be fine with taking care of him, being a caregiver himself.

I was walking down the halls in the castle when I heard whimpering. But it was coming from Keith's room? And it's the middle of the day too. I mean, I get if he had a nightmare but those really happen at night or early morning. Those are the days I'd make his favorite, chocolate chip pancakes. I did it for all the paladins. But did Keith take a nap? Could that be why he's whimpering? Actually to think of it, I haven't seen him all day.

"Keith?" I asked, knocking on the door. "You okay buddy?" I got a whimper in response. "Alright, I'm going to come inside now," I warned as I opened the door. I saw him on the ground in tears, a puddle where he sat.

"Keith?" I asked as I walked over to him. He looked up at me with tears in his eyes. "Keith, can you use your words for my bud?" Fear and discomfort took over Keith's eyes. Then it clicked to me. Could Keith be a little? I mean, it could be possible. I looked down at the frail boy. "Did you pee your pants?"

"Me didn't mwean to!" he cried.

"I know you didn't bud. Does anyone take care of you when your like this?" I asked, he nodded.

"Shirt," he said. Shirt? Okay, I'm going to guess that Shirt is Shiro. Only cause we all know these two are close.

I smiled as I scooped him up. "Don't worry, I'll take care of you," I said laying his on the bed. "Do you have a baby box or anything for when your like this?"

"Under," he pointed to the bed.

I smiled and looked under the bed. I saw a duffel bag and took it out. I rummage through it and found some diapers. I took them out and looked at him. I noticed that he was sucking on his thumb. I quickly got him changed into a diaper as he sat on the bed, just in a diaper. I looked back into the bag a saw a onesie of the red lion.

"Wed?" he asked quietly.

"You want to wear it?" I asked, taking it out. He nodded his head quickly, a big smile forming on his face. I put him in the onesie and put a pacifier in his mouth. "Do you wanna play?"

"Mhm!" he nodded doing the grabby hand things at me. I picked him up and seated him next to the duffel bag. He quickly went through it and grabbed a yellow and red lion plush. "You!" he giggled, putting out the yellow lion toward me.

"Alright," I smiled, sitting down and grabbing the yellow lion.

We played for a few hours before I heard his stomach rumble. He tried not to notice, wanting to play more. But he didn't have breakfast and it was around lunch. Which means I need to also make lunch. But I can't leave him alone. Well now what?

"Hey Keith?" I asked. He perked his head up. "Is it okay if I leave you for a little bit while I make lunch?"

"What would me do?" he asked, turning his head slightly. I could tell he didn't want me to leave but he was also hungry, and really wanted food.

"Do you like to draw?" I asked him. His eyes sparkled as he grabbed some crayons and paper from the box.

"Me love to draw!" he giggled, beginning to draw.

"Alright, I'll be back," I sighed, walking out of the room and locking it behind me. I quickly made my way to the kitchen, where I Coran was.

"Ah, Hunk! I was wondering where you were," he smiled.

"Do you need anything?" I asked, grabbing some materials to make lunch.

"Have you seen Keith?"

"Have you seen Shiro?"

"Shiro went to go pilot with Black, make their connection stronger against Zarkon,"

"Oh, well I think he's just in his room,"

"I should go check-"

"No!"

"What?"

"How about you make lunch with me? Two great chefs cooking, together? We'd make something . . . great?"

"Well why didn't you ask sooner?" Coran laughed, helping me with lunch.

In the end we made sandwiches. Which was easy cause I already made some bread yesterday and we just had to put stuff on it. I thanked him and took two, also getting a glass of water, then rushing back to Keith's room. When I got there I saw that he had just finished his drawing. He looked at me, staring into the deeps of my soul. So, a normal Keith look.

"Hank!" he said, making grabby hands. I set the food down, don't worry it was on a plate, and picked him up.

"I'm back! Just like I said," I smiled.

"Food?" he asked. I quickly set him down and gave him his sandwich, eating mine. He ate his materials first, taking apart the sandwich, I thought he would. Then when he was done with that he ate his bread. Nibbling it. "Thirsty,"

I grabbed the glass and he handed me a sippy cup. I pored it in and screwed it on tight. He drank it happily. I looked at the drawing he made. It looked like the red lion but it was really bad. But not completely bad?

"Hey Keith, can I put this on the wall in my room?" I asked. He nodded and then yawned, rubbing his eyes. "Tired?"

"Sleepy," he mumbled. He grabbed a purple stuffed hippo from his bag, hugging it close to his chest.

"Who's that?"

"Eppo," he said, making a grabby hand at me. I picked him up and we layed in bed. Soon I heard soft snoring. I smiled. I wouldn't mind taking care of him again.