Yo! It's you guys! Slumber party!

"Update every Friday!" She said
"It's gonna happen!" She said
...weeks later....

Oops.

Alright!! ALRIGHT!!!!

I know what I said!!! But, I have been sick with a terrible disease and barely survived (also known as the common cold) and I have had prelims!!!

SO SORRY THAT I WAS ABLE TO MAKE TIME IN-BETWEEN DYING AND STUDYING AND EMOTIONAL BREAK DOWNS

I have some priorities right now and I couldn't make time!!

Sorry....x

I hope you enjoy this chapter and......NARUTO HAS ENDED!!!!! NOOOOO!!! BUT I SHALL CONTINUE ON!!! FOR PROBABLY A GOOD FEW MONTHS MORE WITH HOW SLOW IM UPDATING THIS SERIES!!

- - - - - - - - -

(Lian's POV)

I yawn and stretch, blinking the sleep away to see a burnt out fire and a sleeping Rido and Lawrence.

"Damnit Rido, you were suppose to keep watch." I said glaring.

"I did."

"AH! HE'S AWAKE!" I yelled crawling back.

"Shush, it's too early for yelling." Rido sighed, rubbing his eyes. "We gotta get moving, we wasted a lot of time yesterday, they could be really close by."

I nod about to wake Lawrence up when Rido shakes his head.

I give him a questioning look.

"He hardly slept last night, just let him rest, I'll carry him." Rido said standing up.

I nod and begin to pick up our supplies and stuff them into a bag.

"Ready?" Rido asks, Lawrence on his back. I nod shrugging the bag on. "Alright, lets move."

We continued to walk through the forest. It's quiet...almost too quiet...

"Yo!" I called, "There's a hole here!"

"Probably just for rabbits, hurry up." Rido said continuing on.

"But there's a door!"

"Lian, I swear, don't you-"

"AHH!!"

"-go down the hole..."

I continued to slide down the hole and then a bright light appeared as I neared the end of the ride, still screaming.

"WOA-AH!" I yelled flying out and rolling into wall, upside down.

I rubbed my head and saw Rido out of the slide and actually land, without waking Lawrence up.

"Lian..."

"RUN AWAY RUN AWAY!" I yelled seeing the 'I'm so mad' stare.

I rushed out of the small room and took a sharp left down a dimly lit hallway.

I continued to take lefts and rights, yelling and running from Rido before tripping and flying into another brightly lit room.

"WOAH!" I yell and end up landing in the same position as when I fell from the slide.

Except this time there was laughing.

"Who's this?"

"Ow...."

"How did she even get in here?"

"Let's kill her!"

"DONT TOUCH MEH! I KNOW IMPORTANT PEOPLE!" I yell and stand up and karate chop the air nod kick only to fall down again.