......I have no words.....just....yeah.....

(Lian's POV)

I was now in room Team 7 -Sakura....yes!

Anyway, I was just in the room lying in my bed when I heard shouts an bangs from the hallway.

Obviously, I stayed seated because this is what usually happens and stuff but then two dots....an orange dot and a blue dot came charging in and leapt on the bed.

"ARG!!!" I cried as the two dots jumped on.

"I WIN!!" they cried and I then realised that the dots were Sasuke and Naruto.

"WHAT'RE YOU DOING?!?!?" I yelled and shoved them off my legs, "YOU RETARDS!!! YOU COULD OF BROKE MY LEGS!!!!"

"Hmph..." Naruto said and crossed his arms across his chest then pointed at Sasuke, shouting in a little kids voice "He called me an idiot again and said I was weaker than him!!"

"Did not..." Sasuke growled.

"Did too." Naruto stated.

"Did not!"

"Did too!"

"Did not!!"

"Did t--"

I cut Naruto off by hitting them both over the head with a pillow each. They fell to the ground with a sore head and I glared at the two of them.

"Will you shut up? I wanna sleep!" I moaned and crawled under the covers.

I felt the covers move slightly at either side of me and I sighed.

I sat up and pointed at the other end of the bed for Naruto to go.

"Go. Move. Now." I instructed.

"But he'll annoy me!" Naruto moaned, "Believe it!"

"Tch, you just find me annoying. Enough said." Sasuke said.

I sweatdropped and just lied down again.

I'm sure they'll be over in a few minutes....

(Three hours later)

"Ohhhh, just because all the girls like you, eh? Makes you think your such a big shot, huh?!"

"They like me because I have looks and a personality you idiot!"

"What'd you say?!"

My eyes were wide and I was shaking my head lightly.

I sat up, cutting they're arguement off.

"Please....you've been at it for TWO HOURS!!!!" I yelled, "GO TO SLEEP!!!!"

I fell onto the bed and shut my eyes.

The bed sheets moved, signalling that they were getting ready to go to sleep........

On the outside: zZzZzZzZzZ

On the inside: FINALLY!!!!!!!

"Night Lian!" Naruto said and turned away from me.

"Good night Lian." Sasuke said and turned the other way.

"Night Naruto, night Sasuke." I replied and lied on my front with my arms as a pillow.

"....she said my name first! Ha ha!" Naruto whispered to Sasuke who grew an anime vein.

"What'd you say?" Sasuke questioned.

"SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!" I screamed and they both lied down again.

"Thank you, good night!"

"Good night." they both said in union.