The Graduation Exam? Bring It On!

Ah, hello! Welcome! You are reading I'm Messed Up and Proud! This is one of the chapters that I have indeed edited so do not fear, terrible grammar and awful spelling mistakes won't be in your way (hopefully)

Just in case you are unaware, I don't own Naruto - shocking, right?

Enjoy the chapter!

- - - - - - - - - -

(Lian's POV)

Waking up, I let out a long sigh before yawning. I call it sawning. I stare at my ceiling and wonder how on earth I was able to have made a pancake stick to it for so many year.

It's going to fall on me one day...one day I'll wake up to being slapped in the face by a pancake. It's kind of disgusting actually, it's already turned green and blue but now it's going a very worrying shade of brown...hmm..

Deciding to move before fate decides it's going to play a horrid prank on the local psychopath, I scratch my bed head and make it almost not defying gravity. I wonder how many people just started singing songs from 'Wicked'...

To be honest, people have wondered if me and Kakashi were actually related because my hair used to defy gravity like his when I was younger. That was when it was shorter/a reasonable length.

The apartment is quiet, but then again it usually is when you live with Kakashi. Speaking of which, where is he? This is breakfast day... Yeah, yeah! 'Breakfast is the most important meal of the day' I know this, I eat breakfast everyday. It's just on some days of the month Kakashi and I actually try to cook a 'traditional' breakfast.

I'm usually late to the academy on these days...

"Kakashi!" I call out to the house while rubbing the seep out of my eyes. I'm met with silence.

Oh no...Kakashi!

He's been kidnapped!

Hold up, this isn't nearly as dramatic as it should be...

He's been kidnapped!

There we go! Now, why am I thinking this?

"Oh my turtle! Kakashi's been kidnapped!" I scream running around the kitchen counter with my arms on my head.

I ended up bumping into a table in the living room and collapsed onto the floor holding my head. A piece of paper fell on my head and I was knocked out.

Just kidding! A single piece of paper can't knock me out!

It did give me a paper cut, though...ouch.

I pick up the note and read it as an apology from Kakashi who was summoned at stupid-o'clock in the morning for a mission. Looks like I'll make it on time to the academy today, and without food poisoning.

Looking up at the clock my face blanks and I rush back to my room. I grab my ninja gear which includes long, wide brown shorts which are cut and hollow in most places. To not feel naked, I wear tight black shorts underneath them. As for the top half of myself, I wear a brown cropped top with orange netting so if I see any flying fish then I can catch them. And for 'accessories'...neon green belts!

Not only are these belts in the proper belt areas, basically the waist, but always around the arms and shoulders where there is a hidden secret...sh! There is also the pair of goggles which me and Naruto wear so we'll be used to wearing our ninja headband.

I take a peak at the clock and quickly start getting ready again.

I may have spoken too soon on the whole 'being on time' thing...