The first test is...getting to the test -_-l l

Hey psychopathic lovers!!! I'm sorry about the last filler upload!!

I just wanted to upload on Halloween and all so....yeah.....

Well, here's the next chapter!!!

And this time, it is an actualy chapter!!! So don't worry!!!! ;)

- - - - - - - - -

(Lian's POV)

"Lian!!! You're late!!!" Naruto yelled at me as I slowly walked to wards the accademy where we had to go and stuff.

The accademy is bigger than it looks....I'm not suprised that I got lost in it anymore....

"Yeah? So what...." I shurgged.

"You were suppose to be here five minutes ago." Sasuke stated, arms crossed.

"Does it look like I care?" I asked him.

"...."

"Didn't think so." I added.

The three of us walked in to the accademy and went down the hall until we reached the stairs and let me tell you....there was a LOT!!!!!!

"What.....floor.....is......this on?" I asked, literally dragging myself up the stairs.

"Third." Sasuke replied.

Naruto and Sasuke both waited on me to get up the stairs but I said on them to catch my breath, half way up to where they were.

Sasuke rolled his eyes and walked down, dragging me up the stairs himself.

"Hey!! What's going on?!" Naruto cried and ran through the door into the hall of the second floor.

I sweatdropped, "Let's go get him."

I shoved Sasuke to the side so he missed the door and ran to catch up with Naruto.

"Lian...." Sasuke growled darkly.

A little way down, there was a group of genin waiting to get in.

"Excuse me, pardon me, can you move a little?.......what do you mean no!?!?!?!?!? FLYKICK!!!!!" I flykicked the random person who wouldn't move and made my way to the front.

My eyes widdened at the sight.

There was a genin girl in front of me, with brown hair in two buns at the side of her head and she wore what looked like a traditional girl's fighting clothing or something (??). It looked like she'd just been knocked to the floor by the three in front of me.

They were why my eyes were wide.

It was Izumo, Kotetsu and Lan in a younger form guarding the door to the exam....wrong door nit wits....

"Boy, that was harsh..." a randomer mumbled.

Lan barked a laugh while Izumo and Kotetsu smirked.

"You think that was harsh? This is a picnic in the park compaired to the Chuunin Exams." Kotetsu stated.

"Well if it's a picnic then where in the wonder of cheese is the food?" I asked.

"....she's got a point..." someone mumbled while everyone else sweatdropped.

"The Chuunin Exams isn't a place for little girls and boys." Kotetsu added.

"Yeah, go home and play with your dollies you little pipsqueak." Izumo added.

Lan? Yeah....he looked like he just shat himself. -> l lO.Ol l

My eye twitched slightly.

"What....did you call me?" I asked dangerously.