Cliffhangers, no more!

"What the hell was that about?!" Rido yelled being held back by Deidara.

The trio were back at the hideout.

"Hmm, what did he do?" Deidara asked.

"He hurt my sister!"

"What the hell, un!" Deidara yelled releasing Rido who attempted to smack Itachi but was held back by the puppet strings of Sasori.

"Let go, Sasori!"

"Calm down, what does it matter?" Sasori sighed.

"He's right, Rido." Itachi said.

"You be quiet!" Rido yelled at the Uchiha.

"Your younger sister needs to learn to become strong, a very effective way is through pain." Itachi stated.

"Lian is nothing like your brother, so don't treat them the same!" Rido screamed and fell limp with a sigh.

Itachi's hard glare set on the man who was now released from Sasori's strings.

"Huh..." Rido said with a humourless laugh.

"What?" Itachi asked, almost daring him to speak.

"It's funny..." he started, "Lian didn't treat any of you guys like criminals, yet, you treat her no different."

"So? Who cares?" Kisame sighed.

"You can't tell because you all shut off your emotions a long time ago." Rido stated placing on his emotionless facade again. "She does care about you four, though, she has a weird way of showing it."

Rido walked out of the hall towards his own private room to be alone from everybody else.

'They're so irritating...' he thought before slamming his door shut.

- - - - - - - - - -

'I won't let her get away again!' Dai thought glaring at Fidoshi who was standing in a defensive stance.

"Are you going to make your move?" Dai taunted.

"Ladies first." Fidoshi shrugged.

"Which is why I'm still waiting."

Fidoshi rolled his eyes, tired of the sarcastic comments being thrown at each other.

"What do you want with Lian Titen?" he asked taking out a kunia knife.

Dai smirked, "I have a few reasons..."

Fidoshi glared and attacked head on.

To anyone who had been looking down at the fight would only see a blur because the barrage of fists and kicks were too fast for the human eye to function.

Sparks flew as kunia hit katana.

"Why are you protecting her?" Dai questioned, noses almost touching with Fidoshi's.

"I believe that is none of your business." the man replied before pushing back a few feet.

Dai did the same and started handsigns. "Fire Style: Phoenix Flames!"

As is said in the name, the flames erupted from the mans mouth and took the form of a Phoenix which made a beeline towards Fidoshi.

"Water Style: Water Dragon!"

The water took the form of said creature and hit head on with the flames.

After the smoke cleared, Fidoshi could no longer see Dai.

This got him worried.

'Has he gone after them?' he thought panicking.

A hand suddenly grabbed his ankle and he realised too late that he had been caught and was pulled under the ground.