A Lot Has Happened...

Well, I tried uploading regularly...it didn't not work? Whatever, I don't own Naruto! Here's another upload!

============

(Lian's POV)

"It's kinda a long story...."

"Yeah, believe it."

"I've got time." Kakashi said looking down at the two of us. "So, what have you done this time? Seeing as S-Ranked criminals are involved - "

"Hey!"

"We have feelings too you know!"

"Pipe down!"

" - I'm guessing it's not just some ramen mission." Kakashi finished sweat dropping at the criminals in our living room

"Not really..." I said rubbing the back of my neck. "Like we said, it's a long story...and I don't have a lot of time."

I grab Kakashi's arm and drag him into the living room and push him onto the sofa. "Okay, we've got to, in the quickest way, explain what happened." I said to the group. "So, everyone! You have to tell your part of the adventure together! Ready? Don't care! GO!"

"Well, you see - hey, you also have a mask - I was made to be a distraction - we went down and then - we had to save the duck family - we were almost caught - quack quack - and we only have until sunset."

Kakashi's eyes....eye was wide and he let out a breathe.

"...did you get all that?" Naruto asked confused.

Kakashi nodded his head. "I knew it, I knew I shouldn't have recommended you...now look at the situation you're in...."

"He actually got all that?"

"It's fine Kakashi, I'll come visit." I said shrugging my shoulders.

Rido grabs my shoulder, "They won't let you. Lian, you don't understand how much you change when you're there. Danzo - "

"Danzo?" Kakashi asked in shock. He stood up and walked out.

I sat there and looked at the others in the room, each of us sending each other confused looks.

"...still can't believe he got all that..."

Kakashi came back and he was holding a backpack, stuffing items into it.

"Kakashi? What's going on?" I ask.

"You're leaving." Kakashi stated handing me the bag which WEIGHS A TON! "You and Rythian."

"Yes! Slumber party!" Tobi cheers about to hug me when Rido stands in front of me glaring at the masked man.

"No, you're not coming back with me." Rido states. "And don't even think of going back to Fido."

"Aw, jealous of your brother?" Naruto teased.

"He's with Orochimaru." me and Rido stated in unison, sending my blonde haired friend a deadpanned look.

"You make it sound like he's dating him." Deidara stated and everyone in the room visibly shuddered

(MEANWHILE)

Fido stopped in his training and his body shuddered violently. "What was that?" he asked himself after.

"Something wrong, Fido?" Kabuto asked from across the hall.

"No, I don't think so." he called back.

(BACK AGAIN)

I stared at the bag in my hand and look through it. Food, little clothing, lots of weapons and a lot of money...like, a lot.