~Prologue~

Ah, hello! Welcome! You are reading I'm Messed Up and Proud! This is one of the chapters that I have indeed edited so do not fear, terrible grammar and awful spelling mistakes won't be in your way (hopefully)

Just in case you are unaware, I don't own Naruto - shocking, right?

Enjoy the chapter!

- - - - - - - - - -

~Story Starts~

~3rd Person POV~

Kakashi stood looking over the family's living room, eye twitching. He coughed awkwardly. "Wow...this kid..." he started. "This kid is - "

"Messed up?" the father of the special child finished, looking over at his daughter who had managed to chew apart half of the leather couch. "Yeah, we've heard it before..."

"Oh." was all Kakashi could say, still sweat dropping.

Kenzi, the father, turned to Kakashi and shook his hand. "Thanks again for doing this, just...watch your fingers, if she bites you and the bleeding won't stop then go to hospital and get it checked out. We aren't sure if she has some sort of disease yet."

Kakashi deadpanned.

"Well," Kenzi smiled. "See you in a week."

And then left in his place was a smoke-y outline of where he once stood. He had to hurry, his wife had set out early to check in at the small, private resort they had booked previously while Kenzi had to prep Kakashi for looking after their daughter.

Ah, their daughter...Lian Titen, the only daughter to Kenzi and Leaha Titen - both very liked and respected members in the community. Although their clan was small and scattered across the lands, they were strong.

Kakashi closed the door to the home and walked back into the living room where little Lian was sitting in the hole of the sofa she had made, looking very proud of herself. Her fiery red hair was long and messy, she was now shredding a newspaper with a big cheesy grin being sent up towards Kakashi.

He sighed and walked over to her, picking the small child up. "My, you're just one big problem...aren't you?"

Lian giggled and flared her arms and legs about, trying desperately to grab a piece of skin she could bite with her questionably developed teeth...

"You have sharp teeth for age..." Kakashi said, stating the obvious when taking a closer look. His left eye was, as usual, covered by his headband.

"Ya!" she cheered, grinning ear to ear.

Kakashi smiled his eye closed smile and chuckled lightly.

There was a loud knock on the door, desperate and loud.

'Who could that be?' Kakashi wondered. He walked over to the door that was still being knocked while Lian was playing with one of his gloved hands. Kakashi opened the door and there was Guy huffing and puffing, fist up.

"Oh, hey Guy." Kakashi greeted lazily, not too surprised to see his rival.

"I can't believe...you got...an A-Rank mission!" Guy yelled breathlessly.

"So what? Don't you get any?" Kakashi deadpanned.

"Yes! But not continuous!" Guy screamed.

"Bam Dang!" Lian screamed, catching the attention of them both.

Guy blinked in confusion, staring at the child. "Ahem...Kakashi, do you mind me asking why you have a baby with you?" he asked.

"Guy, this is my mission." Kakashi said holding the child in front of him. "Protect Lian Titen until Kenzi and Leaha return."